Lower ball joints

cajos1968

Any opinions on lower ball joints?

I ruined one of my ball joints during dis assembly of the lower arms. When I look at ball joints there seems to be a lot of stuff out there ranging from 14 to 80 usd.

Get the moogs, nuff said.

I have had a mixed bag over the net, but in general, MOOG should be the best, but GOD help the price....

if TT can't get them I can from NAPA parts chain here....

I have fought the Ball Joint wars as hard as anyone on this side of the pond....

:crap:

I buy them in the US, I don't buy from greedy mofos here with junk parts for sale.

Last time I bought a set of overpriced ball joints from Corvetteparts.nl because he is close by, sure enough they are Chinese junk. They are collecting dust and rust somewhere. My old moogs were tighter than those new out of the box.

Lemme know cj68.....I will be glad to get and send them

I just called and the price for what the guys sez are nice looking machined joints, not some junk looking crap, and the BOX says made in USA on it....MOOG....the lowers are 40 bux each and the uppers are 70 bux each....

I have NO CLUE as to shipping....I would do USPS and your postal folks can handle it their way....

Lemme know cj68.....I will be glad to get and send them

I just called and the price for what the guys sez are nice looking machined joints, not some junk looking crap, and the BOX says made in USA on it....MOOG....the lowers are 40 bux each and the uppers are 70 bux each....

I have NO CLUE as to shipping....I would do USPS and your postal folks can handle it their way....

Thanks for the offer,
But a good friend of mine is collecting parts and arranging shipment, from Wilmington NC.

MOOG - check www.rockauto.com they have great deals. If you decide to buy from them call them and ask them to send the ball joints (I'd get a set of four, upper and lower) in a USPS intl flat rate box. The smaller flat rate box should be big enough and it's $39.95 :thumbs:

No need to,
All ball joints look fine, except for the one I damaged during disassembly

Even found a coupon for 5% off on the net.

Last edited:
Got them, Fedex delivered them this morning.

Small set back, our compressor broke down. Can't finish blasting the arms :-(. Have to wait for the repair, that can take a while.