OTHER forums, NOT 'there'....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
Corvette action center....dead as a fish....looked just now....nothing all day today.....yet they have advertisers.....interesting....

Smokin vette is another dead one....

young as this joint is, and it's rockin'.....especially by comparison.....

good job guys....

:yahoo:

Well....thanks.... we're "young" but we're growing..... we are growing because of all of YOU who join this forum and contribute. We are growing because of YOU who like it here, feel comfortable sharing your hobby, your passion about Corvettes, your projects and spend time posting here.
Any forum can only be as good as its members.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who contributed making this forum a great place.

Well....thanks.... we're "young" but we're growing..... we are growing because of all of YOU who join this forum and contribute. We are growing because of YOU who like it here, feel comfortable sharing your hobby, your passion about Corvettes, your projects and spend time posting here.
Any forum can only be as good as its members.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who contributed making this forum a great place.

Good things (as well as bad) have to start at the top. Thanks!:friends:

I'm trying!!! If there's anything to answer, I answer.

I like it here, I've been trying to learn as much as possible about those C3 and the most usefull info came from here or from guys who were somewhere else and ended up here.

Sorry I take more than I give but I do feel more comfortable asking stupid question here.
And that's what it's all about!

Shoot i have about used up this forum for info and what now, on painting my car.
I hope the end product comes out very good or i'm in for a real razzing :waxer:

Shoot i have about used up this forum for info and what now, on painting my car.
I hope the end product comes out very good or i'm in for a real razzing :waxer:

Maybe, but you're gonna get razzed anyway. Those of us that KNOW you need somethng to do in our spare time. :stirpot:

Yeh Kev, polish it with antifreeze....that yellow shit works well.....

:stirpot: