C3 Front suspension dimensions

vette427sbc

Does anyone have a drawing or something simmilar of the front suspension and the dimensions that go with it? (preferably lower control arms and the steering knuckle)
I'm trying to make some progress with my GA rack and I'm attempting to set up my tierods and their mounting location for zero bumpsteer.

Also, now would be the time for someone whos interested in specific picture requests as everything is all apart now.

The initial build of my mounting adapter block had the inner tie rods too close to the ground, and caused some bump stear, but it was over 'there' years ago.....the handle was PeteL79 something like that, who told me to raise the ends....so the block was cut and welded to do that.....now that whole thing I suppose has to depend on the position of the rack and the angle you have for mounting it....

I can give you the height of my tie rods on MY car, but that can vary with the suspension height....all over the map....

I bet TT can help right off the bat, by you supplying some measurements with the car on the ground and engine in place/running but all that means the car is operable.....anyting I give you is just a guess....

if you want, I will hop under there and measure.....btw, my outer tie rod ends are mounted in the tight steer stock location on the knuckles....
so the outer height is same as stock, whatever THAT was.....

and yes, I"d like a pix or a dozen....

:bestwishes: