Still around!

Showme

Sorry that I have not been around for awhile.I hope that everyone has had a nice holliday season so far! I hope to be back soon,I've been busy with everything ,but the vette,,,,:beer:

I miss my friends!

Hey Randy, think I got you right....one of the more admirable custom cars here....wild looking thing.....:shocking::1st:

Funny. I was just wondering about him the other day. Was going to ask. Hurry back.:drink:

I called Randy yesterday and put him on a guilt trip :amused: plus i need him to come over and help me fit that glass rear bumper,i started on it,put it back in the box,and called for HELP!!!!!!!!! :noob:

Thanks guy's.
I'm with family in the ozarks and got a little time to breath and surf the net.I'm heading home tonight and hope to be back on line in a week or two.
Hey Kevin,just call me and we will work out a time to fix that bumper.I have not had time or $$$ to touch Hammer head.(Block is shot also!):clobbered:I hope to be back on that soon too!
I really do miss the gang!
Randy

Thanks guy's.
I'm with family in the ozarks and got a little time to breath and surf the net.I'm heading home tonight and hope to be back on line in a week or two.
Hey Kevin,just call me and we will work out a time to fix that bumper.I have not had time or $$$ to touch Hammer head.(Block is shot also!):clobbered:I hope to be back on that soon too!
I really do miss the gang!
Randy

You know i will be calling :phone: this is one project where i might be in over my head :huh: It might be nothing but when i look at it i see a mess :noob: