Advice needed!!!!!!!!

kwplot34

Heart Attack
OK i have the fender seams finished,the car has been sanded with 80grit and then with 120grit.I still have a couple of small places that i need to do by hand but that will not take long.
So with that said,am i ready to shoot the epoxy primer,then the 2k filler primer or is there something else i need to do first.
Just want to make sure that i do not skip any important steps :waxer:

120 grit is a little rough for the next steps, maybe give it once-over with 180. The following products you apply will eventually shrink and 80 to 120 grit may show later, especially when a dark top-coat is used.

120 grit is a little rough for the next steps, maybe give it once-over with 180. The following products you apply will eventually shrink and 80 to 120 grit may show later, especially when a dark top-coat is used.

I agree. If you are using PPG epoxy, you got seven days to put your primer over the it. If you don't, you will need to sand the epoxy too.

Danny

Thank you BigG & Vette. this is the kind of advice i need so this NOOB can turn out a jaw dropping,eye popping paint job.
Well i can always dream and hope anyway :huh: