Be all, end all solution to vette problems

Twin_Turbo

Der Maulwurf
http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/aos/954994665.html

Does your C3 Corvette need work? (Columbia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-12-12, 8:50AM CST

My name is Matt, and I have been the proud owner of three C3 Corvettes for over 10 years now. I have worked on and understand these cars and would be happy to help you with your C3 Corvette project. I know how much these cars can cost, from Corvette specific parts to ordering from overpriced vendors, to unique designs and special services required. If you have something you need done to your Corvette and would like some help, just call or email me. I have a lot of automotive mechanical background and specific experience with the Corvettes ranging from 1968 thru 1982. I don't do transmission work, and can suggest places for specialized things like body work and dyno tuning. I am also the founder of the Columbia Annex of the St. Louis Sharks Corvette club, so I may be your ticket into a local club for only Mid Missouri C3 owners. I hope I get a chance to meet all of you C3 Corvette guys even if you don't need help with your car. Cheers.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 954994665

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/aos/954994665.html

Does your C3 Corvette need work? (Columbia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-12-12, 8:50AM CST

My name is Matt, and I have been the proud owner of three C3 Corvettes for over 10 years now. I have worked on and understand these cars and would be happy to help you with your C3 Corvette project. I know how much these cars can cost, from Corvette specific parts to ordering from overpriced vendors, to unique designs and special services required. If you have something you need done to your Corvette and would like some help, just call or email me. I have a lot of automotive mechanical background and specific experience with the Corvettes ranging from 1968 thru 1982. I don't do transmission work, and can suggest places for specialized things like body work and dyno tuning. I am also the founder of the Columbia Annex of the St. Louis Sharks Corvette club, so I may be your ticket into a local club for only Mid Missouri C3 owners. I hope I get a chance to meet all of you C3 Corvette guys even if you don't need help with your car. Cheers.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 954994665

heaven help anyone who takes him up on his offer....scary world we live in...

Last edited:
Club??? The St. Louis C3 Sharks is not a club! :bonkers: We are a social group who get together on numerous occasions to help each other on Tech Days, and socialize at other Club's event's. (mostly :drink: in our Shark Tank :D) No rules, no dues no officers and above all, no controversy. Shit disturbers are ostracized. :hunter: I'm on probation. :D

Bullshark

Club??? The St. Louis C3 Sharks is not a club! :bonkers: We are a social group who get together on numerous occasions to help each other on Tech Days, and socialize at other Club's event's. (mostly :drink: in our Shark Tank :D) No rules, no dues no officers and above all, no controversy. Shit disturbers are ostracized. :hunter: I'm on probation. :D

Bullshark

Tech daze?? interesting, in that it's the only other club I know of that has those.....my old club in the Wash DC area had one at a dealership....now a sponsor over 'there'....and so had a nice tech night once a month gathering....where we took over the service bays from 6-9pm on a Tuesday as I recall.....could wash the cars indoors in winter, fix minor problems, use the LIFTS help each other do things....dinner afterwards at a pizza joint....typically 30 guys showed up.....

but no club in Jax Fl has that sort of setup...no dealers sponsor a club of any type.....even though there are more guys IN vette clubs here, they have NO support....which is why I don't bother with any vette clubs here, just a bunch of dinner time guys at some restaurant.....fine if you feel like spending money at decent places twice a month, .....but I"d rather have the tech help....

:crutches:

An annex of a club that does not exist, can it get any better than that ? :tth:

I noticed he hasn't posted over at that other place in almost 24 hours. That has to be a record with an average of over 35 posts per day. Suppose somethings up?:hissyfit: