My rods a knockin

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
My rods a knockin. Should my firing order be 18436572? Or should I call in Da Winch?:D

My rods a knockin. Should my firing order be 18436572? Or should I call in Da Winch?:D

Maybe you should change 4 and 7 and your cam and see what happens.

OH please you amateurs.....everyone knows the firing order is.....7218....4365....

first the 4 corners, then the 4 centers.....engine won't fire untill lucky 7 comes up, then it takes off.......:smash::smash::eek::twitch:

:crap::bump:

Maybe you should change 4 and 7 and your cam and see what happens.

OH please you amateurs.....everyone knows the firing order is.....7218....4365....

first the 4 corners, then the 4 centers.....engine won't fire untill lucky 7 comes up, then it takes off.......:smash::smash::eek::twitch:

:crap::bump:
WOW I DID NOT KNOW THAT, GEE.

I am new here and I learned a lot about these cars because of you guys here at Vettemod. You have a great forum without all the bs that we are faced with elsewhere. This guy with the firing order usernamr is DWinch at CF ? Why is is he hiding behind a different username here?
Although I'm just a noob I say you guys here at VetteMOD don't need this drama from CF and somebody posting here under a different name is very poor.
DWinch is the one who started the donation thread for Red - hey if I ripp somebody off , can someone here start a donation thread for me ? That's just WRONG !!!

He still hasn't posted since yesterday morning at 11:24 am. Maybe, just maybe, ah hell...not likely:sick:

I am new here and I learned a lot about these cars because of you guys here at Vettemod. You have a great forum without all the bs that we are faced with elsewhere. This guy with the firing order usernamr is DWinch at CF ? Why is is he hiding behind a different username here?
Although I'm just a noob I say you guys here at VetteMOD don't need this drama from CF and somebody posting here under a different name is very poor.
DWinch is the one who started the donation thread for Red - hey if I ripp somebody off , can someone here start a donation thread for me ? That's just WRONG !!!

Arthur, before DWinch started that thread it was after he asked my permission and some discussion. I initially permitted it because when I posted the story a few weeks ago, many over there jumped to support DB. I was made out to be the bad guy and became upset, as anyone would in my situation. With Dwinch's post I let those who supported DB an opportunity to clean his debt with me. Money talks, BS walks! As you saw, not many of his supporters were ready to cough up any dough to back their hero. My curosity was satisified. Mostly, those who offered money to the hat were helping me, not DB, so I declined the generosity. If DB's supporters wanted to wash his debt, I would have accepted it and moved on; just as I said I would in my message that was deleted. You must have missed that one, it was removed from the Christmas thread less than 20 minutes after I posted it. Arthur, there is alot going on that you may not be aware of, get all the facts before you make any judgement. Don't critique the picture by the frame. I'm glad you are benefiting from information on Vettemod, I think we all win in that regard. Take a look at my post in 'Hey Red' for a chronology of events preceding the refund.

Red, you just down the road a piece, we should find a nice sunny day in the sunshine state, and meet up for a beer, some others too, this winter....

wife and I thinking of Key West maybe Feb, so be passing by....

:beer:

Red, you just down the road a piece, we should find a nice sunny day in the sunshine state, and meet up for a beer, some others too, this winter....
wife and I thinking of Key West maybe Feb, so be passing by....
:beer:

Hey Gene-that would be nice! I just relocated and living around unpacked boxes. My location is about 2 miles from an exit off I-95, about 15 miles below RT50. I don't remember the exit number, maybe 195. You or any member is always welcome to stop for a cold one. My 79 is mostly for bracket racing and making drives to the track. It has a TH350 and a 3.73 gear, so the tach reads half the MPH. My 69 is for cruising with a TKO600, but is still in pieces.
Right now, I have so much on my plate I'm not always sure what to continue working on at any time. Even if I can't make the run to the Conch Republic we can meet up for a beer. I look forward to meeting you on your trip south.

Arthur, there is alot going on that you may not be aware of, get all the facts before you make any judgement.

I am stil reading and it is a lot to read to be honest. Fact is that this scumbag owes you $770, you're the victim and not DB. Funny: I joined Vettemod as a newbie with my C3 and received a very warm welcome and high quality answers to my questions. I did not expect that much drama going on. Sorry but from what I read here and there this Dwncchs or firing order knockin rod guy is a blind and deaf DB fanatic. He made his donaation thread look like DB is the poor victim who needs donations to pay you YOUR money.
If there is athread collecting donations for YOU I will gladly contribute. Sorry thi happened to you. Go after him and take legal action. Even if not successful it is a matter of principle.
Thiefs and scumbags are not what made this country great, these individuals are at the bottom of the foodchain.

It's a simple matter of Ethics. I felt, long ago at CF, that DB's ethics were in question when he posted what he did in one of my alternator threads. Haven't cared for him since. Looks like his lack of them has finely caught up with him.

Last edited:
Arthur, there is alot going on that you may not be aware of, get all the facts before you make any judgement.

I am stil reading and it is a lot to read to be honest. Fact is that this scumbag owes you $770, you're the victim and not DB. Funny: I joined Vettemod as a newbie with my C3 and received a very warm welcome and high quality answers to my questions. I did not expect that much drama going on. Sorry but from what I read here and there this Dwncchs or firing order knockin rod guy is a blind and deaf DB fanatic. He made his donaation thread look like DB is the poor victim who needs donations to pay you YOUR money.
If there is athread collecting donations for YOU I will gladly contribute. Sorry thi happened to you. Go after him and take legal action. Even if not successful it is a matter of principle.
Thiefs and scumbags are not what made this country great, these individuals are at the bottom of the foodchain.

You aren't calling B2B a blind and deaf DB fanatic are you?

That's a very quick way to get on one of this website's founder's bad side!
:tomato:

You aren't calling B2B a blind and deaf DB fanatic are you?

That's a very quick way to get on one of this website's founder's bad side!
:tomato:

I think he is referring to DWncchs/18436572.

B2B a DB fanatic?:rofl::rofl::rofl: