Please check my Christmass gift.

Karsten, check your cache, it may still be in there. If you opened it, it will be there if you didn't delete the cache or have it set for removal after 1 day or so.

Yes, in firefox cache too. I'm not too familiar with FF but in IE you either set the connection to offline and open from the cache. it will display the last version of the page you opened. You can also go to where the internet files are cached on the hard drive, the threads and all images will be in there.

I hate it how you people won't tell me what it is, the suspense is killing me :D

I hate it how you people won't tell me what it is, the suspense is killing me :D

TT, went throught the cache and found everything but the actual thread. I thought for damn sure there was going to be another ex-member. Here is my close "reproduction". Sorry Mike if I'm off a little.

Title of the Post: My Christmas Present to the Forum

Message: Be careful of who you make friends with on the internet.

08-19-2008, 05:49 AM #13
Durango_Boy

When exactly does rigor set in? Maybe 8 hours? She could conceivably still be warm inside after six hours, and a little KY would go a long way. At least I wouldn't have to pull out.

http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showth...p?t=607&page=2

TT, went throught the cache and found everything but the actual thread. I thought for damn sure there was going to be another ex-member. Here is my close "reproduction". Sorry Mike if I'm off a little.

Title of the Post: My Christmas Present to the Forum

Message: Be careful of who you make friends with on the internet.

08-19-2008, 05:49 AM #13
Durango_Boy

When exactly does rigor set in? Maybe 8 hours? She could conceivably still be warm inside after six hours, and a little KY would go a long way. At least I wouldn't have to pull out.

http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showth...p?t=607&page=2

No wonder it went poof. :twitch::lol::lol:

Yup that the jist of it.

I saved a screen shot but for some reason its saved to ms word trying to figure how to post it wont copy and paste. I'll worl on moving it to do an atachment.

Michael.

Yet I wasn't banned or even got a warning on pm.

An hour latter after the post and the fumes from tanning deer hides I was close to doing it in every post. Maybe another day. :rofl::rofl:

Michael

y1ppqteZBUwH_D6WlEDKDP2t-e5mryWERgTrfSHF_oA23gj_CFE9NNiIsQbwTUQc8AKdRl8c7-YmoU

Last edited:
??? I read this thread and don't understand what went on....

something between Mark and DB......but I fail to understand the jist of the thread....something about Christmas....

sorry to be so dense....:gurney:

Just my little poke at the mods. Check some of the Mods friends list and ya will see who one of there friends are. My thought is one of the reasons a good deal of the post disapear.