Parts Manuals on CD's?

BBShark

Garage Monkey
Staff member
I would like to get a C4 parts manual that shows exploded views and part numbers. The GM service manuals look a little pricey. The CD's look more reasonable.

Anybody used these?

I had one for the Lincoln. It was okay. Used to look up what I wanted, then print it.I have an industrial grade laser printer that prints a page every 2 seconds, HP laserjet4, so that was fine.

I don't have one for c4's, but I did make one in searchable format for c3's. Its somewhere around here...it has a searchable parts and illustration manual and also a searchable assembly manual.

The one I made works awesome and is much better than the paper versions (which I also have). You just type in a word and it shows you all the matches.

I have a complete C4 gm parts catalog on my hard drive in pdf...its a large file like 11megs, if anybody wants a copy let me know and I can burn it for you...or if I can figue out how to send it to twin he can load it. My mail(yahoo) limits to 10 megs.

Go to the "Downloads" tab at the top of the page. You can download it there.

I bought one for my C3 a few years back. The quality was poor and it was cumbersome to use (no search features) so I opted for an AIM later on. The AIM is easier to use and has clearer illustrations.

What I should have said is that you can upload your PDF to VetteMOD using the download tab or email it to me and I will upload it for you.

LOL...sorry long day for me...I tried to DL it here awhile back and then asked twin if he could load it for me but my email is the problem..my yahoo mail won't let me send anything larger than 10meg..its a lil over 11...I tried to email it to twin awhile back..I will try sending it through my work email and see if that lets it go through..in the meantime, if you want to send me your address I'd gladly burn it for you and send it along...this forum has been a huge help to me and anyway i can help i'd be glad to...