Baby it's cold outside

Bullshark

Damn, I'm getting to old for this chit. I'm going to have to move down to Fla. with you old farts. :crap: It's going to be a long winter.......still got the cold months ahead here in St. Louis. :lol:

Image129%20(Medium).jpg

:ill:

Bullshark

It's even unusually cold here. It was 7* in Victorville yesterday. 44* in Anaheim. Not as cold as you guys, but cold for here. Hell, I have to wear socks with my flip flops.:lol:

It's even unusually cold here. It was 7* in Victorville yesterday. 44* in Anaheim. Not as cold as you guys, but cold for here. Hell, I have to wear socks with my flip flops.:lol:

+2* here in KC this morning. :(:(:( I could sure use about 80 more degrees!!!:D

its even cold here last night it got down to 75* I even put the windows up but kept the tops off.:harhar:

Meh...was about 75+ every day this week, just did a S10 V6 pickup for Upper innner bushings, rotors, seals, calipers, bearings including busting a nut off the upper b/joint on the driver's side....with a 30 min parts trip, we got it done in 5 hours total....meanwhile the temperature dropped about 15f in the last HOUR....

right now i'ts 65f outside....

I"m freezing my ASS off......:harhar::smash::cussing:

Not too bad here. Mid 50's and sunny. Just took the vette for a long cruise...it seems to like the cooler weather:evil:

:drink:

-2 here with 25 mph winds. Cold and drifting snow bad. Made for a very nasty trip in the ambulance earlier today. I think it is time to move south!

Yip it's cold,and then add the 20mph winds on top of it,feels like -12*

I'm going back to sleep,wake me when spring arrives :zzz: