Scamed again

Cherry

DREAD NAUGHT
We are all in the wrong business. Congress just got finished ripping the big three auto makers for their Corp jets!

Today Congress just increased their pay checks! $4700.00 monthly raise! WTF! """That's $56400.00 a year""" now wait a minute ,, two yrs ago it was a $3300.00 so now in two yrs their getting a $60360.00 raise. Some where along the line , I should have run for Senate dog catcher. This is not politics """Its a scam"""

I guarantee you I think i'ts a ton of bux too Rich, but the cost of living near that joint is INSANE, and the guys coming in are really hurting to live in that town....course, the other side is they got the R or D party to pick up the tabs if necessary, and they also are typically filthy rich before ever looking at the run for office in the first place....so I don't feel TOOO much sorry for them....

freeking house there, like my 1600'.....about 400 grand....maybe a dime less if you live in the hood.....consider that the spouses can't stay home easily....maybe for someone form Maryland/Delaware/Virginia even W. Va.....but the rest have to quit their jobs.....

I dunno, I can see that arguement on both sides....IF we paid them more, maybe they wouldn't be quite so crooked, on the other hand greed and power go hand in hand since forever....

:stirpot: