Family values

I got "404 link not found"

Was this the one about Palin's daughter's Mother-in-Law to be getting arrested for possession??

I got "404 link not found"

Was this the one about Palin's daughter's Mother-in-Law to be getting arrested for possession??

Yep. The one who's son knocked up her unmarried daughter.:wink:

WTF does something that a soon to be inlaw have anything to do with her. Mom has a problem, doesn't mean that son does. Let alone sons mother inlaw.

Ohhhhh just perfect. The kid is going to deliver this weekend and her in law is in the can for drugs.

Yea, I guess Palin is just scum. NOT. Guilt by association? How about your President? Or the Clintons?
Or how about our Ca. US Congress woman Sanchez? A 40+ yr old unmarried woman who recently got knocked up by a lobbist. They're thinking of getting married. But that's OK, because she's a liberal.
Didn't know this? Media bias?
Yea, just more fun to make fun of some dumb 16 yr old girl. Obviously, this makes her mother scum.

Ohhhhh just perfect. The kid is going to deliver this weekend and her in law is in the can for drugs.

Yea, I guess Palin is just scum. NOT. Guilt by association? How about your President? Or the Clintons?
Or how about our Ca. US Congress woman Sanchez? A 40+ yr old unmarried woman who recently got knocked up by a lobbist. They're thinking of getting married. But that's OK, because she's a liberal.
Yea, just more fun to make fun of some dumb 16 yr old girl. Obviously, this makes her mother scum.

Don't know where I posted anything about Palin or guilt by association. Read what I typed and you quoted. What pisses me off is the kid is giving birth and her soon to be mother in law is going to jail for drugs! Do you have any kids? When they were born was it a family affair? Was your mother in law in jail?

And what about my president? I voted for W twice, his daddy, and Ronald before him. The only vote I regret is the 2nd W vote.

Think before you type and rip into to someone you don't know.

Don't know where I posted anything about Palin or guilt by association. Read what I typed and you quoted. What pisses me off is the kid is giving birth and her soon to be mother in law is going to jail for drugs! Do you have any kids? When they were born was it a family affair? Was your mother in law in jail?

And what about my president? I voted for W twice, his daddy, and Ronald before him. The only vote I regret is the 2nd W vote.

Perhaps you missed the point. This Palin girl and her baby and furure in laws are a non story. Just a political dig.

Perhaps you missed the point. This Palin girl and her baby and furure in laws are a non story. Just a political dig.

Ya right, if that was your point, I obviously missed it.