Can I make this tranny work?

No idea to be honest.... I would think it is possible with a custom bellhousing adapter plate like others have already done.... (Norval, Bangkok Dean)

That seller is local to you so you might be lucky ...

a T-10 is NOT a Super T-10, actually looking at it it looks like a trans for a Ford.....buy a good-used (two words that normally don`t go well together so do some homework first) 7.25" 26 spline Quartermaster triple disc off ebay and you can use an aluminum stock bell housing....for any type of road racing you want-need a close ratio trans, you might consider a NON synchro used T-101 with a Long rail shifter...it will probably set you back $2200-$2500 BUT they are basically bullet proof. I believe you can buy a brand new Richmond close ratio trans (without) a shifter for $1400.

Wish the hell I could have found ANY overdrive 5 speed tranny for a lousey grand some 11 years ago.....the Richmonds back then were 4x that amount....

:gurney:

I could be interested too

A new race tranny is too much at this time

Sorry for the delay in responding to your inquiries.
Richmond Street 5 Speed Transmission with Hurst Shifter. Rebuilt 2000 miles ago, new tail shaft housing, never power shifted, $1850.00 plus shipping.:trumpet:

I am not exactly sure of the first gear ratio, I know it is steep, with my 3:23 rear gears I shift at about 2000 RPM's and am going about 20 MPH.

Just as an added teaser - you CAN get a "V" Gate shifter for this transmission.

:beer: