Air Traffic Control

It looks like the friendly skys are pretty busy over the US. Looks like high speed dodge ball.

It looks like the friendly skys are pretty busy over the US. Looks like high speed dodge ball.

Hell of a dance, ain't it??? no wonder them controllers are on edge....

wonder if the FAA finally got the money to update their crap from vacuum tubes into the dig it all age.....only about 30 years late....

they never could decide what system to do because the advances were coming SO fast in the available tech, they could settle on one system, then something 20x better was shown next week, and blew them plans outta the sky....

I would hope by NOW it's been done.....:hissyfit:

wonder if the FAA finally got the money to update their crap from vacuum tubes into the dig it all age.....only about 30 years late....

they never could decide what system to do because the advances were coming SO fast in the available tech, they could settle on one system, then something 20x better was shown next week, and blew them plans outta the sky....

Well,its sad! Santa has been denied landing on the White House by the FAA, The Rain Deer drug test came back Positive, Seven of them tested positive for ""Smelling Crack!

Happy Holydays

The airlines want to switch to GPS. More accurate, and the antiquated system of following the ground based nav transponders wastes fuel by taking longer routes. I see no valid reason for keeping the old system. GPS is so dam accurate.