Hey Dean...about Thailand......

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
I asked Wayne about Australia a few days ago, same sort of question....since I never did military service, I never went to SE Asia....so just wondered what's it like in your neck of the woods....where are you from?? born there?? how come you are there is not native?? kind of a odd place to have a vette and harley hobby...how do you find the support??.....
I suppose I know nothing about your location, so was just curious....

thanks man.....

:stirpot::bestwishes:

Witness protection program.............actually its a long story that will take some time to type up at this time of night, but i will give you a hint.

I teach the new girls that start to work in the Bangkok massage parlors English. It is a tough job but someone has to do it. Some of the first words to teach them are "Boy you are so big "And "you are my first one" not to forget "I love you too much" :hi:

Witness protection program.............actually its a long story that will take some time to type up at this time of night, but i will give you a hint.

I teach the new girls that start to work in the Bangkok massage parlors English. It is a tough job but someone has to do it. Some of the first words to teach them are "Boy you are so big "And "you are my first one" not to forget "I love you too much" :hi:

:goodevil::bounce: Yeh, right.....:crap:

LMFAOOOO........I just pissed my pants.......:thumbs:

Sometimes you should be careful what you ask :goodnight:

Sometimes you should be careful what you ask :goodnight:

I want a million dollars.Legal US tender of course.