Car Cover Question

Dirtbuster1

What is a good quality car cover that doesn't break the bank. I don't want anything that might scratch the paint, but something that will protect the body from the elements. The 08 probably want get driven for a couple of months after my neck surgery after Christmas. There is only so much garage space.

Suggestions!

What is a good quality car cover that doesn't break the bank. I don't want anything that might scratch the paint, but something that will protect the body from the elements. The 08 probably want get driven for a couple of months after my neck surgery after Christmas. There is only so much garage space.

Suggestions!

Indoors, use a cotton cover.
Outdoors, you can't beat a Wolf for the $$.

For indoor use, I use the Wolf lightweight cover... soft and keeps the dust off. I think it was $99.

Outdoors I use a waterproof cover made by Extrabond. $49 on eBay.

Bird,

Not sure of what the "Wally World" special is? I just need a cover for the next 3 months to protect the car while I'm laid up. After that it will probably only collect dust. Who knows, it might be a Christmas present for someone in the future.

Thanks for the input from all.

Bird,

Not sure of what the "Wally World" special is? I just need a cover for the next 3 months to protect the car while I'm laid up. After that it will probably only collect dust. Who knows, it might be a Christmas present for someone in the future.

Thanks for the input from all.

Walmart cheapie.

Buy a cheap outdoor cover or tarpulin. Put a soft indoor cover under the cheap one to protect the paint. Indoor covers are $30 at Auto Zone, put the weatherproof tarp on top of that. Cheap and good.

I bought one from Ecklers called the Wall. It shrunk. I have to send a digital pic to them for either the right size or a replacement. I'll probably get the wolf that Bird suggested. I liked the one i have except it doesn't stay on but after a rain the car looks great. If anyone know how to stretch it i'm there.

The one I got from Eckler's didn't shrink! It was to small when it arrived! I'm still waiting on my money back. I rearranged the garage, and got both the vette's in along with the wifes. She's not happy, but she's getting use to it.