My brother want to clean out his garage

GTR1999

Gearhead
For Sale:

New in crate 350 -290 engine with Edelbrock performer intake,600cfm carb,elctronic distributor.

1956 chevy 210, original 283, PG. Needs to be restored.

1950 surburban window truck, nice original condition but needs to be restored.

1966 Mercury Marauder vert- needs restoration

1960 panhead

Rebuild 5 spd tranny out of a late camaro, with an S10 tail housing. Was setup for a hotrod and was going to go into one of the above with the 350.

TH350 tranny, not sure of condition it's sitting in my storage area.

All are in CT and if anyone is interested contact me and I'll see what he wants for them.

Dang where's that ankle-humper 'emoticon'? '60 FLH & '56 210--man I had both, at the same time, and it was the best years of my life!!! What's he want for 'em? Oh man, a 56 210 w/350 & 5 speed....

NO John NO--NO NO NO! I am earnestly trying to get rid of possesions now, not aquire more....But dammit, just dammit! A DuoGlide & a 56 210...aww man......you dawg, Gary! :D

I'll find out. The panhead was running great but he put it away years ago.

The Suburban is solid, no rot but needs full mechanical. It was a local grocey store delivery truck that was put in storage for years.

The 56 body isn't too bad but the moron who owned the car before hit the RR corner with a plow and bent the bumper. It needs full resto but does fire up. The 350 is sitting in my shop still in the crate. The same with the 5 speed. It was rebuilt by NCRS guy Dave Reed and is ready to bolt in.

If anyone is really interested PM me and I'll get you my brother's number. I'd rather not get in the middle of any deals.

Here is the 56 a couple of years ago before he put it in the garage.
56210Sept2005.jpg

Here's another and yes that's me working on the 63 SWC
63swc0015.jpg

Last edited: