Popular Science

So where's my flying car that runs on shaving cream? I remember that article--it's etched in my memory from when I was in like 3rd grade. We were supposed to have them by the turn of the century at the latest! And be vacationing on Mars, too! And every city of any size would have a computer also....:D

So where's my flying car that runs on shaving cream? I remember that article--it's etched in my memory from when I was in like 3rd grade. We were supposed to have them by the turn of the century at the latest! And be vacationing on Mars, too! And every city of any size would have a computer also....:D

UHH, the gravity of reality held us down???

:devil:

I remember when we were all supposed to have those personal jet packs to fly around. Looks like they dropped the ball on that one!