WTF is a spider?

DeeVeeEight

Fast Pedalphile
here on the forum where it says "What's Going On" there is a sub heading that shows "Current Active Users 17, 10 members, 6 guests and 1 spider"

WTF is a spider?:huh:

here on the forum where it says "What's Going On" there is a sub heading that shows "Current Active Users 17, 10 members, 6 guests and 1 spider"

WTF is a spider?:huh:

Govt. agency watching me, as I"m a right winger....

:harhar::harhar::trumpet: to the Feds.....

:devil:

Thanks for the answer, I was afraid it might crawl into my computer and lay eggs or something.....:eek:

Gene - I'm with you - it sure sounds scary enough to make you paranoid, I guess that's why I asked the question.

Spiders, Trojan Horses, Spy ware....... brrrrrrrr!

Thanks for the answer, I was afraid it might crawl into my computer and lay eggs or something.....:eek:

Gene - I'm with you - it sure sounds scary enough to make you paranoid, I guess that's why I asked the question.

They going to die of boredom reviewing MY computers, wife's either for that matter....

they welcome to knock themselves out....

:fishing::eek:

They going to die of boredom reviewing MY computers, wife's either for that matter....

they welcome to knock themselves out....

:fishing::eek:

They wouldn't comprehend your information anyhow.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The feds have already installed a LOJACK in your computer, phone. bathroom. EPA has you marked as a terrorist.

You ain't the only "Right-Winger" here! And they'll be watching us even closer after January 20! :hissyfit:
What happens on the 20th of January? :confused:

Presidential innaguration. (When us left winged liberal green winnies will hunt down and imprison all the right wingers on this board, starting in Florida):stirpot:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You ain't the only "Right-Winger" here! And they'll be watching us even closer after January 20! :hissyfit:

Presidential innaguration. (When us left winged liberal green winnies will hunt down and imprison all the right wingers on this board, starting in Florida):stirpot:

I figger on winning that war.....green weenies don't have guns....

:tomato::tomato::rofl:

Don't count on it, buster! We just use recycled lead-free bullets! :harhar:

Yep. I own 1 each actually. 9mm, 30-06, 12 gauge, and a 22. First wife got the rest.:hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter:

Don't count on it, buster! We just use recycled lead-free bullets! :harhar:

Yep. I own 1 each actually. 9mm, 30-06, 12 gauge, and a 22. First wife got the rest.:hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter:

In '76, I had 3 pistols stolen out of my 11th floor apartment....

sneak thieves, master key.....mgmt denied anyting....

but in reality, back then a master was simple to make from any lock in the building.........

:hunter:

Gotcha. Is that when it officially changes from USA to USSA? :stirpot: :lol:

Be aware of those green winnes, their armed with that new weapon, "VAC INDUCTION SUPERCHARGER""!

Be aware of those green winnes, their armed with that new weapon, "VAC INDUCTION SUPERCHARGER""!

RUN AWAY!!!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!