SoCal Meet

Vettezuki

Howdy ya'lls. My Pals and I at motorgen.com are having our monthly meet in Fullerton CA. Come on down if you have the time. I'll have my H&C LSx C3, Brutal will have his 64, but there will be lots of cars of all makes and models.

Here's where we're meeting from about 7:30
Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

After we're going to cruise through Carbon Canyon and on dow to the mission inn.

http://motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=872

It seems to be a lot busier on the west coast than it is on the east coast ... :bump:

This seems to be true. I'm still open for something before Christmas if anyone else is interested. After that it will probably be March or later.

Well, the weather in the SouthWest is more friendly to meeting year round (usually, looking pretty ominous today). Also for a few reasons, SoCal is probably the number "car culture" spot in the world. So there really is ALWAYS something going on of something.

Ca has the mountains and the scenery too,some of those places we stopped at on the side of the mountains,very nice.
Once you get out of the city's Ca is a very nice place.

What I like about MotorGen is that there is such a varitity of vehicles. The guys are on the younger side, but all car nuts and very smart as a whole.

But they're fun to around. I went to Rick's but was unable to go on this run. Ralphie got very sick Friday night and thought I was going to lose him. He is OK now thanks to my new Vet and 400 dollars.

What I'm trying to say is these runs are really fun. At least for me.:cool:

Vid

Here's a video from this meet and run, it was dark and cold as all hell, but I did (safely) deliver a spanking to a certain Yellow Mach 1 :lol: We also ended up at the Mission Inn in Riverside, with lots of pretty Christmas lights. Hope some you guys can roll out sometime. We do them monthly.

I'll get to some of these sooner or later. I just keep missing with stuff to do.

Here's a video from this meet and run, it was dark and cold as all hell, but I did (safely) deliver a spanking to a certain Yellow Mach 1 :lol: We also ended up at the Mission Inn in Riverside, with lots of pretty Christmas lights. Hope some you guys can roll out sometime. We do them monthly.

You picked on poor ole Adam and his mighty 281 ci??? That was just plain mean. I'll have to bring the T-BIRD out. Maybe a rolling run starting at 120??:smash:

You picked on poor ole Adam and his mighty 281 ci??? That was just plain mean. I'll have to bring the T-BIRD out. Maybe a rolling run starting at 120??:smash:

Better get an engine first.:D

He's the one who asked for it. He honked. What was I supposed to do? I think he liked it. :)

Better get an engine first.:D

I was talking about the 70 T-bird with the 429.:D

He's the one who asked for it. He honked. What was I supposed to do? I think he liked it. :)

Adam likes to be abused. Ok, now that I think about it, it makes sense now.:D

. . . I was talking about the 70 T-bird with the 429.:D

60 - 130 I will walk away from you like your engine shutdown. Booyaah!

Actually I have no idea how fast your T-Bird is. But from a roll, it's a very short trip for me from 60mph in 3rd to winding out 4th. I'm not so hot from a dig. Let's line them up at the track.

Actually I have no idea how fast your T-Bird is. But from a roll, it's a very short trip for me from 60mph in 3rd to winding out 4th. I'm not so hot from a dig. Let's line them up at the track.

Why don't you guys do a vette drag day out there in Cali? Get everyone together and do 3 runs each. Might be a fun evening.

Why don't you guys do a vette drag day out there in Cali? Get everyone together and do 3 runs each. Might be a fun evening.

We (Motorgen) would be happy to set one up next year. We're already working on a couple fully open model track days. But if there's a big enough demand for a Vette only day we'll put it together.

We (Motorgen) would be happy to set one up next year. We're already working on a couple fully open model track days. But if there's a big enough demand for a Vette only day we'll put it together.

Can I dial in at +10?:D

That's why I chose 120mph. That way I already have the 5,000 lb beast rolling and with that much mass, I should have the "advantage" to 140.:pprrtt: