Hey Traccdog2

kwplot34

Heart Attack
Did you upload the pics of the model below? Is she also the same model in your avatar?
Very pretty girl.:eek:

You're welcome Kevin,
The pic with the Cobra was not for a shoot. She was modeling the catsuit she's wearing and her friend with the Cobra showed up and they took a few photos. I keep telling here she needs to have that one made into a poster. I think it would be a big seller.
Mike

You're welcome Kevin,
The pic with the Cobra was not for a shoot. She was modeling the catsuit she's wearing and her friend with the Cobra showed up and they took a few photos. I keep telling here she needs to have that one made into a poster. I think it would be a big seller.
Mike

I agree with you,it would be a great seller, heck any of her posters should sell very well IMHO.
Think you can talk her into a pic with my car once i get done with the new paint????? :wink::wink:

You're welcome Kevin,
Mike

Hey Mike--Ya know there's a new section here for non-Corvettes!! Hint hint!!

I've been bugging her for years to get some pics with vettes but the opportunity hasn't come around.