Got $295,000??

Sad to say, it will probably be a Florida drug runner that buys it....

it does look EVIL though....nice work,.....

:devil::D

Interior :ill:

Only d_b would love the "vette" on the back.

Interior :ill:

Only d_b would love the "vette" on the back.

OH man, I saw that and thought of a ages old friend....Timmy, and so he was a kid about 13 or so when Larry and Me hung around decades ago....with out hotrods....looking back, I did the same thing with guys in MY childhood.....

so Timmy finally gets a good job and spends some many thousands on this highly custom Shark.....which said VETTE' on the back...at a angle...much like my car says '72 Sharkey on it, at a angle also....which was on my mind when having it done....

so Timmy managed to get his car hit by some dufus old lady in a junker, and lost it good and proper....her insurance paid for fixing the car, but he had to go lawyer on them because of the custom work....

and the car was never as beautiful as it was to start with....

:crap:

another ages old friend who never married, or had any kids he knows of...

recently moved to Chicago type area....and drive a OTR truck.....

:crutches:

I like it but I'm not feelin' the sidepipes coming out of the fender vents. I guess that's part of the warbird look. Looks good on a P-51, not a car.

I like it but I'm not feelin' the sidepipes coming out of the fender vents. I guess that's part of the warbird look. Looks good on a P-51, not a car.

I have a olde tyme (by now) print I got off the net, of the supposed OEM GM show car of the early 60's....and that shark....had the pipes coming out in a 4/side arrangement, and then into the collector....

this car is fairly close....I give it that...

I like the up/over stripes but still think that OEM....shark feel....

white/yellow/green/blu/dkblu/blk from botton up is the BEST paint scheme....

still want to repaint my car, and do THAT scheme....in flat colors, no shine at all....

total evil.....

:D

Looks kind of tacky but the drivetrain is nice

Last edited:
The carbon dash would be ncie too if they didn't add all those switches and what not. Shouyld have left it clean. Don't like the flares, the wheels, rear lights, gas filler location AND the filler itself (what a cheap ass looking ricer cap) and a dvd/ricer flip up screen whatever it is on the passenger side?/ pullleeezzee.... but like most eveyrthing else (except the vette on the back)

Think they could have found a few more places to put their S/S logo?! :crap: And they didn't even bother to smooth the ugly welds on the exhaust. The more I look at it the less I like it.

Side pipes scream very burnt legs.:bomb:

:shocking::banghead:That and the price and then finally the noise is why I don' have them.....I guess I could get over the price, but then anything affordable even at that, has to heat guard....last I saw it was a mishmash of whatever to get things together.....:crap::beer: