Tim-TimAT

off subject,,, Kevin, did you know Mrvette just invented a new style supercharger for your car, Its called "VAC EXPLOSION INDUCTION"". Check with Mrvette for his new assy drawings,

off subject,,, Kevin, did you know Mrvette just invented a new style supercharger for your car, Its called "VAC EXPLOSION INDUCTION"". Check with Mrvette for his new assy drawings,

:stirpot::lol::lol::lol::lol::stirpot:

:rofl::rofl: yea im waiting for more testing and a UL report. whats it called the Sears Super Sucker :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks guys! Getting married again was not really on my TO-DO list, but when a good one comes along, well, I did it.

It came up on the radar, as going to happen next year sometime, but (fortunatly) I talked to my tax guy. Had to jump quick and get it done before the end of the year or give it all to the IRS.

Ya bum, the least you could'a done is lemme know, so I could shake your hand and put a wet fish in it.....

:devil::stirpot::D

You local guys "might" be able to meet Denise in January.:D:stirpot::wink: