anyone with paypal ordering from ecklers???

V-Twin

I need 1 part from ecklers, it's this

http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?pf_id=35387&dept_id=222

I'm not prepared to pay all the extra intl. shipping and handling fees for such a small item so if anyone here is oredering and would be willing to order this for me and chuck it in the mail in an envelope I would really be helped, paypal is the easiest way for me to send payment

Are those just threaded inserts for a machine screw? If it is, $23.99 is a super rip! If they are just threaded inserts, let me know what size you need, I have 100's of them at work.

Yes, they are threaded inserts and I would get them locally if I could but they only have them in metric here.
I don't know the thread size but you have the same screws in your trim panels, maybe you could unscrew one and look???

I don't even have an interior much less trim panels! Maybe someone else knows:search:

A regular nut won't work ?? A nut can be glued to the panel just as easy as this high dollar insert (I would think, might be wrong...)

Xander, lemme know what you need, I can send it for nuttin'...you did once some time ago....so I can at least return the favor....

no sweat....USPS.....simple....

:drink: