New guy over here

rabiddawg

I sent a hello to bobs77vette and he told me about this site so I decided to join up.

On the former unmentionable site I went by kevinator80. When I signed up here I wanted to get away from the 80 designation because that car was wrecked and sold several years ago.

Anyway, looking forward to continuing my old relationships and establishing new ones on this site.

Later,
Kevin

Dawg eh...?? must be from the southland....

LA.....Lower Alabama?? La, swamps, gators, crocks, snakes longer then the trailer,

hello from Florida.....

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen....

:thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Saudi, yes I did the conversion in my garage. I'll get a few more pics up shortly.

Man it is nice to log into a site with out it taking five minutes to load all the garbage adds.

vetterear.jpg
After removing the bubble glass rear deck.

DSCF1850.jpg
I removed an old repair and redid it with a carbon fiber filler.

DSCF1878.jpg

markwilliam.jpg
After epoxy, courtesy of gator79(my son William with Mark).

black2.jpg

After color/clear and several bourbon and water's. That is me im my yellow ncrc shirt.

side1.jpg
reflection.jpg
Rear.jpg
front2.jpg
First photo op in bright sunlight.

I should have my new torque conveter tommorrow so I can put the trans back in. They are telling me that I didn't have the pump stabbed right and broke the ears off causing it to need replacement and egging the hub on the converter. It ran for about 20 miles total and half dozen burnouts before it quit moving.

As soon as I get it mobil again and a windshield, I will clean it up and get more pics out. My goal is to have it ready for the road by March.

Last edited:
Damn, nice paint!

You know Mark (Gator79)? Tell him to get his ass over here and join up!

Thanks and I will tell Mark to join.

If I tell him you guys are dogging his paint skills he will certainly show up. :D

Dawg eh...?? must be from the southland....

LA.....Lower Alabama?? La, swamps, gators, crocks, snakes longer then the trailer,

hello from Florida.....

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen....

:thumbs:

Yep, LA Tech Bulldog to be exact.

I love deer hunting in Alabama, but I live in cajun country, Lafayette, LA.