Hey you Noobies

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
I can't believe the new guys don't have any questions. Although this site tends to be a little on the advanced side, there are alot of knowledgable people here ready to help you. We all enjoy the mental exercise.
So, if you need to know how to unlock your door, start the engine, or add a Twin Turbo with NOS, step right in.
Even if you just need to know who has the best/and or cheapest parts, or what's happening (tours/shows), bring it up. BBird

OK, so like how com I have a key latch on the back for the trunk lid, but there's like no trunk? Did someone like glass in the trunk lid? is that a populer mod?

4runner_boy

OK, so like how com I have a key latch on the back for the trunk lid, but there's like no trunk? Did someone like glass in the trunk lid? is that a populer mod?

4runner_boy

:crylol: yes and dual alternators :quote:

I can't believe the new guys don't have any questions. Although this site tends to be a little on the advanced side, there are alot of knowledgable people here ready to help you. :quote:We all enjoy the mental exercise.:quote: Yeah, we nOOb's kinda figured this one out.:stirpot:
So, if you need to know how to unlock your door, start the engine, or add a Twin Turbo with NOS, step right in.
Even if you just need to know who has the best/and or cheapest parts, or what's happening (tours/shows), bring it up. BBird[

OK - does anyone have a list of the best/most cost effective sources for a manual transmission?

:beer:

How on vettes without EEC but with a factory installed sealed cap does air get into the tank when fuel is removed? The small vent built in the top of the tank only allows pressure "out" unlike the dual way valve in the older style vented cap.

How on vettes without EEC but with a factory installed sealed cap does air get into the tank when fuel is removed? The small vent built in the top of the tank only allows pressure "out" unlike the dual way valve in the older style vented cap.

Interesting question. I thought the EEC systems had a vacuum check in the cap, and the non eec systems had a vented cap. Please repost in classic tech where someone else might see it.

Interesting question. I thought the EEC systems had a vacuum check in the cap, and the non eec systems had a vented cap. Please repost in classic tech where someone else might see it.

Leaking tanks were part of the design :D

Well I do declare, I'm just plum confused. I always thought it sucked, then again it blew. SEE WHAT YOU HAVE GONE AND DONE! Done forgit where my credit card is.

I can't believe the new guys don't have any questions. Although this site tends to be a little on the advanced side, there are alot of knowledgable people here ready to help you. We all enjoy the mental exercise.
Even if you just need to know who has the best/and or cheapest parts, or what's happening (tours/shows), bring it up. BBird

Well said :thumbs: