Officially confirmed: first case in the US

MYBAD79

The US dept of disease control (USDDC) announced the first official case of MAD BIRD DISEASE in the continental US.... the infected bird was seen in southern California:

21492b5892361a6.jpg

My wife says it looks just like me. (Maybe when I get up):devil:

THAT's funny.....:1st::yahoo:

Hey Jeff, where/why did you ever come up with that wacky ostrich??

probably the funniest avatar I have seen....

:shocking:

THAT's funny.....:1st::yahoo:

Hey Jeff, where/why did you ever come up with that wacky ostrich??

probably the funniest avatar I have seen....

:shocking:

Must be because he actually looks like that bird.

i always wondered what would happen to one of those if you hit it right in the next with a bat, but i've always been too much of a humanitarian to find out. if i saw that one coming at me, i think i'd have my opportunity.

Some years ago, I had to back hand an Emu across the head. It was showing far too much interest in me and no matter what I did, it kept creeping closer and closer to me. Eventually, it was within arm's reach and staring me down so I slipped one of my shoes off and clocked it. It took off like a rocket and left me alone then.

Me and the two guys I was with pretty much collapsed with laughter, watching the big, gormless bird take off with it's neck folded back flat along it's body and it's legs going like a demented threshing machine.

I dunno about a baseball bat but an old tennis shoe was pretty funny... :lol:

I heard stories about clocking alternators but clocking birds sounds like a lot more fun....:lol:

I'd paid good money to see that.....bird clocking.....:shocking::pprrtt::beer:

did the bird get the word then????

werd.....