Where is Saudi and 6'?

Saudi is on Holiday back home in OZ going for a Walk About and replenishing his blood supply with some Fosters :quote: not sure when he is going to be back in Sand Land.

Saudi, yes he commented, the above is about right....

Danny 6' was getting very busy at work, I think he is a electrician and had a major project he was gearing up for.....power plant maybe, something large....
but from way he sounded, it's like he was going to be working 6 10's...or something like that.....:shocking:

That is a nice yard :eek: you are a lucky man. Darrow has a cool back yard also i must be doing something wrong :cry:

WHAT A CROK, OR IS THAT A CROK IN THE POOL? Oh WAYNE, you have such a sense of humor.
I have snakes, spiders, possums and roos but no crocs. Crocs at Australia Zoo though
354931791e0b976.jpg

Wayne I love it I have the calif version of your yard. But there is a home on the hill behind my yard.
I'm on 2 acres and I can just see the neighbour on one side. Give it a year or so and the trees should be tall enough that I can't see him.
The people we bought the property off were retired and the old guy's hobby was gardening. About 1/4 of the block is a mini rain forest (natural) but the rest had been pretty much landscaped by the old boy...

I can live with all the critters you have....except the snakes! You got some of the most dangerous snakes down there! Must make you nervous whenever you see one!

I can live with all the critters you have....except the snakes! You got some of the most dangerous snakes down there! Must make you nervous whenever you see one!
Yeah, I think we have the top 10 or top 5 most venomous snakes in the world - some real nasty ones though. Most snakes will leave if they hear you coming but a Tiger snake will actually go for you rather than retreat.

I've only seen one snake up around the house but I just know that the rain forest would have quite a few in there. Any time I go down there I stomp my feet and make lots of noise and give them fair warning to piss off...

I don't think you can get a backyard like that in Mo. Unless you encapsulate it in a huge bubble.

:lol: you got that right,you see homes around here that have these big sun rooms added on to the back of their houses that look like they have a tropical rain forest growing in them,and probably a jacuzzi and a swimming pool :huh:

I don't think you can get a backyard like that in Mo. Unless you encapsulate it in a huge bubble.

:lol: you got that right,you see homes around here that have these big sun rooms added on to the back of their houses that look like they have a tropical rain forest growing in them,and probably a jacuzzi and a swimming pool :huh:

That's funny, because we have a 'Florida/sun room' on back of the house....about 14x16 or so glass roof, and sure enough where I ran a power cable to the outdoor fish pont/garden area, a large enough black snake, non poisonous can into the room, the cats were going crazy, but the wife saw it, and about fainted.....damn hole was sealed tightly but not perfect enough, after that, as a tiney little gray snake got in there, dead when we found it....cats got it....

more it rains, worse snakes are.....really bad after the hill flooded on bottom and snakes swam across the roadway....

That's funny, because we have a 'Florida/sun room' on back of the house....about 14x16 or so glass roof, and sure enough where I ran a power cable to the outdoor fish pont/garden area, a large enough black snake, non poisonous can into the room, the cats were going crazy, but the wife saw it, and about fainted.....damn hole was sealed tightly but not perfect enough, after that, as a tiney little gray snake got in there, dead when we found it....cats got it....

more it rains, worse snakes are.....really bad after the hill flooded on bottom and snakes swam across the roadway....

Around here, we like the black snakes....the bigger the better. They keep the mouse population down. Had about a 5 foot 2 inch thick one hanging around my house last summer....gone this summer.

Around here, we like the black snakes....the bigger the better. They keep the mouse population down. Had about a 5 foot 2 inch thick one hanging around my house last summer....gone this summer.

Took me a while, but they are not poisonous, so need them to apparently kill other snakes that ARE, supposedly even rattle snakes....or cottonmouths, I too nervous around them to ask or watch though....no hospitalization insurance so it be a expensive lesson I don't need.....

:gurney::crap:

Big black snaked and common field snakes gotta love them,i try not to hit them when im at the farm because the mice can get so bad from all the grain seed left over in the planter or spilled on the ground they become a problem.