Ford in Brazil......

I guess its easy for some people to accept the big three to go under, BUT NOT ME!!!!!!!!! Americans want and demand a fare wage. But our Derailed Washington self serving useless paper hangers have no concept what will happen, Gm is a major factor in our defense and so are the others. The trucking industry, farm industry, and the limo's the asshole have to carry their ass to cocktail parties in DC. The America auto industry was pushed off shore because we were invaded by Asia, piss poor trade agreements, and the Washington self self serving needless paper hanger. We have only ourselfves to blame, as we keep sending these corrupt bastards back to Washington, Hey, Walk into the Office tomorrow and tell the boss ""your giving yourself a $3300.99 rasie!! """You say they cleaned out your desk and took your office door Key?"""""

And """"YES"""" I send nasty grams to Washington every day.. There routed to that File 13 computer in the basement!

I'm like ""Gene"" local junk yards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brazil is abundant with volkswagens and fine females. Needless to say, I wasn't interested in the cars when I was there.

Gotta agree with ya there. In my travels around the world, without a doubt, Brazil has the highest percentage of women with NICE posteriors. Don't know the exact reason, but my observation was that Brazilian women aren't too lazy to get off their backside and do some actual walking.

Brazil is abundant with volkswagens and fine females. Needless to say, I wasn't interested in the cars when I was there.

Gotta agree with ya there. In my travels around the world, without a doubt, Brazil has the highest percentage of women with NICE posteriors. Don't know the exact reason, but my observation was that Brazilian women aren't too lazy to get off their backside and do some actual walking.

They know that and want you to be looking...but not touching. That's why the come off their ass once in a while. Oh that's also that latin female touch...

LOng about '84 or so, the ex and me met a Brazilian couple, totally upper class, she baby sat little kids, Laura was among them.....

for a granny, she was in really hot shape....

worked with a guy in electronics, decades ago, he was working in a NASA moon shot boat in the So. atlantic married a hot chick from Brazil......:yahoo:

Why American companies love Brazil.

10-15 years ago, I ran a modernization update at Minute Maid, a Coca-Cola com. (Due to work, I had to do this non-union) Coca-Cola hates the unions.
Anyhow, I got to know some execs there fairly well. Turns out, they bottled Minute Maid for ZERO profit, and showed NO INCOME to do this. WHY?
Turns out that C-C owns 80% of the orange groves in Brazil. They process the concentrate there, and send 55 gal drums here for bottling. They charge themselves $600 a barrel for the concentrate, yet it only costs them $55 a barrel to make. Why? I asked them.
They show no income here, so they pay no taxes. They send the $600 to Brazil, where they make 1000% profit. In Brazil, they pay NO TAXES.
So, the poor sheeple that bottle it here, pay MORE taxes than the company they work for.
But somehow I am sure the UAW is to blame here too.;)

10-15 years ago, I ran a modernization update at Minute Maid, a Coca-Cola com. (Due to work, I had to do this non-union) Coca-Cola hates the unions.
Anyhow, I got to know some execs there fairly well. Turns out, they bottled Minute Maid for ZERO profit, and showed NO INCOME to do this. WHY?
Turns out that C-C owns 80% of the orange groves in Brazil. They process the concentrate there, and send 55 gal drums here for bottling. They charge themselves $600 a barrel for the concentrate, yet it only costs them $55 a barrel to make. Why? I asked them.
They show no income here, so they pay no taxes. They send the $600 to Brazil, where they make 1000% profit. In Brazil, they pay NO TAXES.
So, the poor sheeple that bottle it here, pay MORE taxes than the company they work for.
But somehow I am sure the UAW is to blame here too.;)

Brazil obviously knows something WE don't, corporations never actually PAY taxes, they pass it along as a cost of business, just like a part or a orange, it's an EXPENSE, that gotta be covered one way or another....so Brazil makes out the company saves taxes/expenses, the stockholders get paid, and the only true looser is OUR government who should not be trying to tax the basically untaxable to start with....NOW out of that orange juice mess, you get cheeper OJuice at the super market, and hopefully a decent wage at the plant that paid you to rewire it, and the CC stockholders got a more decent ROI on the Bux they collected for selling OJuice.....

Which brings me back to the concept of Ron Paul's flat tax....10% of every damn dime....period.....no matter WHAT.....

50 billion accountants outta work, clogging the legal professions, driving down the cost of lawyers....what a GREAT IDEA!!!

:twitch: