What were these guys thinking

Twin_Turbo

Der Maulwurf
[ame]http://www.filecabi.net/video/hit-at-the-back-with-a-fluorescent-bulb.html[/ame]

nice job getting all the pieces out...not even talking about the toxic mercury and fluorescent materials. :clobbered:

The people you see doing this goofy shit must think there is a competition for "Dumbass of the Year".

The people you see doing this goofy shit must think there is a competition for "Dumbass of the Year".

There is such a contest. It is called the Darwin awards. The best that this guy could hope for is "honorable mention" because he didn't die. Now if the mercury poisons him or the cuts go septic.....

I have no word to explain whats going through my head,other than i bet his momma is proud of him :skeptic:

We used to do that with the old bulbs we pulled out of the light fixtures on the ship. We quickly learned that you need to have a garment of some type between the skin and the bulb.

As for the comment about getting all the pieces of bulb out:

A piece of duct tape is especially effective. Painful as all hell but effective.:thumbs:

We used to do that with the old bulbs we pulled out of the light fixtures on the ship. We quickly learned that you need to have a garment of some type between the skin and the bulb.

As for the comment about getting all the pieces of bulb out:

A piece of duct tape is especially effective. Painful as all hell but effective.:thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol:
The voice of experience!

"Duct Tape: The handyman's secret weapon"

I was going to say something like "retards" but that would imply that genuinely retarded people are as stupid as those morons, and that would be wrong to drag handicapped people down to that level...