WTB: '68 Convertible top pin receiver blocks (attach to windshield corner moldings).

Lemansblue68

Looking for the passenger side pin receiver bracket for an early '68 Corvette Convertible. This bracket attaches to the windshield header trim corner bracket. Late '68's and up integrate the two pieces into a single piece. Unfortunately, I need the early style.

Anyone out there have one? I' might be interested in buying the left and right as a pair if a seller was hesitant to split them up. Any ideas as to who I could contact for these pieces?

Anyhow, I'm proud to have joined this new forum!

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen....

I can maybe spot this tmrw/today actually now, and call my buddy with a huge inventory of vette parts/shop and see what is....

PM me if you see this early so to remind me....

:beer:

Hey Eric, welcome to VetteMOD!

The part that he is asking about is this one:

receiver1.jpg

Rec2.jpg

I have a good passenger side one…my driver side was broken so I bought a new pair.

I know this is an old thread but....

I need the passenger side receiver too. Any more of these floating around?:banghead:

Just a question, unfortunately not to solve your exact problem...is it possible to convert an early 68 to the later 68, 69. 70, etc configuration? I realize there's an NCRS problem. Would this be a solution? I have a 68 with the later moldings and pin configuration. In some ways, I can think it'd be quite a conversational point at a car show to have the earlier configuration.