Another Noob

flatrat

HEY EVERYONE NEW TO THE BOARD....LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTING ETC....JUST SWAPPED A BIKE PROJECT FOR MY FIRST VETTE A 1976 BEATER.
NEEDS THE USUAL: FLOORS/ETC... BUT IS MINE ALL MINE!!!! ummm sorry a bit happy 'bout my new toy====respectfully-cheif

Welcome. I did not know "floors" were the usuall stuff.:eek:

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen.....

as to being floored over your problem there, the panels are available, but I suspect not cheeeeeep these daze.....what you maybe can find some on ebay/etc...or maybe make some,

California guys never heard of this thing called RUST.....:hunter::bump:

as to being floored over your problem there, the panels are available, but I suspect not cheeeeeep these daze.....what you maybe can find some on ebay/etc...or maybe make some,

Well, actually, being close to the beach I'm starting to see some surface rust on the T-bird.:crap:

Well, actually, being close to the beach I'm starting to see some surface rust on the T-bird.:crap:

Should see the rust buckets from the eastern seaboard.....

and Long Island, talk about short lifespan.....entire cars are gone in less than 8 years.....

:bonkers::mad: