Let's See Them Harley's!

BBShark

Garage Monkey
Staff member
Seems lots a Corvette owners also own Harley's.

So let's see 'em!

This is mine, 94 FXR:

Race Tech re-valved inverted cartridge forks
Billet triple tree
Frame sectioned and widened for a Duece sealed bearing wheel
Duece fender sectioned and re-formed
93 inch EVO
EV-27
Bartels pipes
etc!

449170958c4873.jpg

44917095a65506.jpg

You guys are KILLIN' me. I've put 100 miles on my scoot since JUNE. I can't get home long enough to throw my leg over it.

2007 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
110 CI and 6 Speed
Vance & Hines Tru-Duals with V&H Slash Cut Mufflers
H-D Screamin' Eagle Air Cleaner
3M Paint Protector Film on the fairing and bags.
right1d-1.jpg

Here's one I built from a crashed 1970 XR 750 iron head flat tracker, with a Meritt Lawell frame,, put lights, got it street legal and rode it on the street... sold it in the 80's.

lastscan-1.jpg

current rat rider,, 1979 FX with 1984 evo engine. Three days of cutting and fitting. third evo swap I've done.. no more..

DSCF02073.jpg

Last edited:
My ride from about 35 years ago.

3023File0002.jpg

racervette69, like the XR750. Always wanted to make a street bike out of one myself.

You guys are KILLIN' me. I've put 100 miles on my scoot since JUNE. I can't get home long enough to throw my leg over it.

2007 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
110 CI and 6 Speed
Vance & Hines Tru-Duals with V&H Slash Cut Mufflers
H-D Screamin' Eagle Air Cleaner
3M Paint Protector Film on the fairing and bags.
right1d-1.jpg

Tim, is that injected?

Yep. Injected. The 2008's are "drive by wire". I've still got the cables to the throttle body. IMHO, the injection is sweet. Easy starts and runs great.

Have you got any cool tricks?

Her is my 03 Fat Boy Confederate Grey, had to sell it in 05 after i broke my back,i could no longer ride it,after min's i was in some severe pain :push: I miss that bike,and miss owning one period,with all the hardware in my back i don't know if i could ever ride one again.
3849179bde0a15f.jpg

BTW this a pic of a pic,i took it tonight. and yes mt camera date is still wrong.

Last edited:
Yep. Injected. The 2008's are "drive by wire". I've still got the cables to the throttle body. IMHO, the injection is sweet. Easy starts and runs great.

Have you got any cool tricks?

Sorry, we're out of luck there (unless I call in some favors LOL). I handed (our customer) Harley the first pass design samples to them on a Wednesday, and took early retirement that following Friday. They were happy to get some parts to put on their '08 development bikes, and I was happy to get away from all the corporate BS that my company was drowning in.
The Harley guys were a good bunch to work with. They were very tough on us regarding the capabilities of our system, but you always knew it was because they were genuine bike enthusiasts, and not just trying to make life miserable for a supplier.

'71 "barn find" project......

66491855f250dd9.jpg

My dream is to one day stop in to visit Marck & Xander and then Yves on my way home on this bike....

Last edited:
I have been riding HD's for years but I'm not a great picture taker. I envy the FXR riders. After I finally sold my shovel and while I was waiting for my new Twin Cam Superglide [2000] to arrive I rode a shop '94 FXR for about a month. When I took my new bike home I was dissapointed!