NooB from Ky here

THAT is a clean ride there. Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.:D

Nice work on the engine, very nicely done!

How do you like the Wilwood master cylinder? Is that a bolt in for a C3?

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchman, piloted by Captain Twinnie, course set for the great unknown.....

Gene, if you'd just clean your glasses once in a while your car looks better than you think it does...:stirpot::goodnight:

Ok...you can stay. Don't forget you're on double secret probation for 30 days...:D
Thanks, I will try to stay out of trouble.

THAT is a clean ride there. Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.:D
Thanks Bird

Hi Sunshark, nice looking ride. Welcome to VetteMOD :hi:
Thanks, Wayne. You should remember me, I gave you a radiator shroud a couple of years ago

Another welcome for you Sunshark. That is one very sweet ride you have there :thumbs:
Thanks

Welcome Aboard!
Thanks

Nice work on the engine, very nicely done!
How do you like the Wilwood master cylinder? Is that a bolt in for a C3?
It was not a bolt in for me because I had power brakes before. The Wilwoods gave me a lot better brakes than the factory power setup but I don't mind pushing on the pedal.

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchman, piloted by Captain Twinnie, course set for the great unknown.....
Thanks

Welcome.....guys, don't we have a rule that new guys who want to play have to share their ride:yahoo:
If I am ever that way I will gladly share a ride :beer:

I just need help making my engine look even 1/2 that good.....

:fishing::thumbs:
Throw large sums of money at it regularly, eventually it will happen

Gene, if you'd just clean your glasses once in a while your car looks better than you think it does...:stirpot::goodnight:
Thanks Tim, you have a pretty sweet ride yourself.:beer:

Hi Sunshark, nice looking ride. Welcome to VetteMOD :hi:
Thanks, Wayne. You should remember me, I gave you a radiator shroud a couple of years ago
Ahhh... Different screen name back then? I finally got around to fitting the shroud during the rebuild (well, put-everything-back-together stage) and it fitted straight in. Remember if we weren't sure it would fit an 82? Well it did. It didn't have the tangs on it to lock into the bottom of the 82 support not did the shroud have the clips the earlier ones had to anchor it to the bottom of the support so I made my own system. Works well though. Thanks again for the shroud :thumbs: