Stock speed density...and comments/aftermarket

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
First off, I am not a computer programmer, nor do I get along with the stupid shit MSFT seems to demand for a puter to comm with another device....

which is why my project of 2 years ago went down to the shit heap....

nothing with the Megasquirt system/computer, it was working far as I could tell, but the problems were in communicating with it....

so back to the stock system....and a total system rewire in the meantime, since it was all gone....

and with some suggestions, that pesky misfire I was chasing after was proven well enough to BE......dirty injectors......

I never had a problem with dirty injectors up north, ever....but here in Florida, the gasoline problems are just stupid.....even the wife's car has fits of highly intermittant engine rough idle....sometimes it's just fine, smooth as silk and others about like shit....ALL of it just like the vette...

I wonder WTF is going on.....all the injectors I playing with are flat worn out??? do they exhibit highly intermittent idle charactoristics but soon as the gas is hit on a normal traffic situation, the thing smooths out???

I have been messing with TECHRON a plenty through since last Feb.....and finding a pretty consistent response which drives me crazy....why is the engine SO sensitive to that??? when newer cars seem more or less fine???

is it the increase in ethanol, which seems to cut fuel economy by about 10% across the board....they have tags pump tags here saying up to 10%,....on every damn station....but honestly I"m not sure about the idle stumble problems being due to that factor alone....

best I can describe the problems.....but to say, when it's fine...it's really FINE....but when it's shit....

P U.....

:fishing::suicide: