Sema

korvettekarl

To all you poor souls who aren't members of SEMA or don't live in Las Vegas. SEMA is in town and I am in hog heaven. The next 3 days will surely cause me to deplete an already empty bank account and cause one too many arguments at home with the little lady. I don't care. Once a year this circus comes to town and I am there with big floppy shoes and a huge smiley face.

I am going to make sema one year. I have an "in". I just keep forgetting about it until it is too late!
Enjoy yourself!

Well, enjoy the last show,...looks like Nobama is winning, and so Al Bore in for EPA head, and the end of car hobby what with EPA inspections and safety mavens taking over....

:ill::gurney::bomb:

You lucky dog! I have a friend coming out from mich but do you think he could spare a ticket for me? not this time... Well, someday i'll get to that car-orgy. Enjoy!

To all you poor souls who aren't members of SEMA or don't live in Las Vegas. SEMA is in town and I am in hog heaven. The next 3 days will surely cause me to deplete an already empty bank account and cause one too many arguments at home with the little lady. I don't care. Once a year this circus comes to town and I am there with big floppy shoes and a huge smiley face.

Well, You get any pictures? We love picures, dosen't have to be Vette's.:thumbs: