This guy needs an airplane mechanic.

Bullshark

Hey TIM, beat this one!:amazed:

[ame="ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i21pDT3jips"]ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i21pDT3jips[/ame]

Bullshark

That may be the most talented pilot on earth. (Lucky ain't the word for it)

Wow, that's some sideslipping he does there...but...it looks fake those last shots of the landing. The plane, out of focus and out of view constantly is now completely focussed and in view all the time, lands perfectly, on a dime and stops without any issues. I have a feeling the first part is real, then when the plane goes out of view the computer generated crap kicks in.

I reckon that's an R/C aircraft. R/C aircraft can have a far reater power to weight ratio than a real aircraft and could possibly hang off the prop like that. Also, I never seen a piston aircraft engine stop like that one does at the end. Clever computer work...

Wow, that's some sideslipping he does there...but...it looks fake those last shots of the landing. The plane, out of focus and out of view constantly is now completely foxussed and in view all the time, lands perfectly, on a dime and stops without any issues. I have a feeling the first part is real, then when the plane goes out of view the computer generated crap kicks in.

Yea, there is something odd there. You are probably right. :suspicious:

I have to agree with wayne there something aint right,yeah those Lazer planes have way more HP to weight ratio,but to use the motor and hang on the prop like that with a wing missing HUH UH that plane would spin so bad from the torque of the motor its not going to happen.

But if it is true,that SOB better go out and buy a power ball ticket :quote:

I saw a Beach twin 17 do a gear up landing once in Tulsa Ok those props stopped pretty fast.

I think you guys are correct,
After taking a second look, that landing sure looks like a light weight model. The bounce rate and height looks very suspicious. As far as an effective advertising campaign, it sure didn't work for me, I didn't even register any name product relationship......:search:

I saw that video earlier today. I suspect some slick camera work, or some is missing out by not playing the lottery.

Fake too, Andersson is full of shit. He's NOT a red bull air race pilot, period! There are now 12 pilots, there were 13 but the dutch guy (Frank Versteegh) quit because he couldn't get a competative plane. They air ALL the races here before or after the F1 races and I have never seen or heard of this guy. Also, his website is sponsored by killathrill, the same brand behind that fake video.

Killathrill even owns that domain:

domain: jamesandersson.com
owner-c: LULU-10210962
admin-c: LULU-485629
tech-c: LULU-485629
zone-c: LULU-485629
nserver: ns1.primekom.net
nserver: ns2.primekom.net
created: 2008-09-19 17:37:12
expire: 2009-09-19 15:37:12 (registry time)
changed: 2008-09-20 18:10:24

[owner-c] handle: 10210962
[owner-c] type: PERSON
[owner-c] title:
[owner-c] fname: Sandra
[owner-c] lname: Thielecke
[owner-c] org:
[owner-c] address: Broedermannsallee 18b
[owner-c] city: Halstenbek
[owner-c] pcode: 25469
[owner-c] country: DE
[owner-c] state: DE
[owner-c] phone: +49-179-2260064
[owner-c] fax: +49-179-2260064
[owner-c] email: [email protected]
[owner-c] protection: B
[owner-c] updated: 2008-09-19 17:36:58

[admin-c] handle: 485629
[admin-c] type: PERSON
[admin-c] title:
[admin-c] fname: Georg
[admin-c] lname: Gabrielides
[admin-c] org: Primekom GmbH
[admin-c] address: Zamdorfer Str. 100
[admin-c] city: Muenchen
[admin-c] pcode: 81677
[admin-c] country: DE
[admin-c] state: DE
[admin-c] phone: +49-89-9546263200
[admin-c] fax: +49-89-9546263299
[admin-c] email: [email protected]
[admin-c] protection: B

Yeah, it's fake that's easy to see from watching the video...

Plus, where'd the wing go? Don't you think something like that would cause a loud noise or a dust cloud somewhere?:bonkers: