Off To The Birds House

Cherry

DREAD NAUGHT
Its like a fresh breath of air to get away from the four corners to hell. Kevin, don't worry ""next jackpot I'll adopt you!! Have plenty to do out there, install new oil filer, install new Galloway air package, bring home the 77, go see a few nice people and have some good food. Wish I could meet some of you out there.

Rich

I wish you would hurry up and hit it :yahoo: well have fun out there and don't let Jeff rod your new vette into the ground to hard,and maybe at the first of the year we can meet up out there again,except this time i will fly out unlees we have another Bird run going on :drink:

I've tried to hit, but just meager amounts, I need to spend more time on the 76, Ordered the new tires for it. He drove John's new turbo today, said its faster than mine """I guess So""", He's just trying to push me into a turbo,, Like that would take another Jack pot!!!... With the new air box on will give me 15 to 20 new horses,, almost getting too wild for me. Bring your butt out, just plain stupid to stay there and freeze. That just gives me the shivers!!!!!

We had a good time yesterday untill I got food poisoning about 3PM. Doubled over in agony for 4 hours. Dam that hurt. I haven't eaten since 10 AM yesterday.:gurney:

That sucks! That happened to me once...afterwards, I went back to the place I ate and gave them blody hell!

Well, after spending most of the day installing Rich's new Callaway "Honker" intake while having a stomach ache, we discovered we needed a special coupling missing from the kit Easyasone2three so gratiously gave Rich after having his Paxton blower installed.:devil:
We have the part coming overnight from New Jersey, then off to Doug's to recalibrate the computer. :drink:
(I'm still hurting BTW):ill:

3490f3f116f1eb.jpg
[/IMG]
Here is the old set up. New one tomarrow.

Well, after spending most of the day installing Rich's new Callaway "Honker" intake while having a stomach ache, we discovered we needed a special coupling missing from the kit Easyasone2three so gratiously gave Rich after having his Paxton blower installed.:devil:
We have the part coming overnight from New Jersey, then off to Doug's to recalibrate the computer. :drink:

Maybe you have the Bird Flu :tomato:

Don't say that. My neighbor Jim's little girl has it. (Her nickname is Bird):goodevil:

Don't say that. My neighbor Jim's little girl has it. (Her nickname is Bird):goodevil:

It must be time for you to set up another bird run that way you can leave the flu behind..............

It must be time for you to set up another bird run that way you can leave the flu behind..............

I thought about a "Holiday Run."

I thought about a "Holiday Run."

Where When What date

I thought about a "Holiday Run."[/quote Heart Attack might be ready for another Bird Run come April :skeptic: i keep finding all these While-I'm-at-it's :cussing:
Where When What date

How the heck did my reply get mixed up in the Quote.