"dear bubba" (gonna test the forum software)

clutchdust

Millionaire Playboy
[EDIT] oh wow, apparently there is no software! :blush:
this is to all the bubba's of the world but in particular the bubba that at one time owned the '75 i'm parting out.
(this may get ugly)
dear bubba, put down the f**king wrench. don't ever pick up a tool again. you f**king retard! why in holy hell did you put locking lugs on all five goddamn lugnuts for each wheel? why the f**k don't you know how to use a torque wrench? for future goddamn reference, you don't jump up and down on a breaker bar to tighten lugnuts. f**king asshole! and of course, you have to get these f**king locking nuts that you can't find a goddamn replacement key for. know what you do when the key strips, dumbass? (know what i had to do?) you have to f**king weld nuts onto the locking nuts so you can get the goddamn wheel off. ya, that makes sense you f**king c*****cker!
and, while we're at it, if you lose the spring bolts that go in the diff cover, you may want to measure the replacements before you put them in. and if you don't, then stop f**king turning when it gets really, really tight, i.e before you hear the f**king cracking sound, you fu**ing dumbass c*****cker.
and, BTW, butt splices can be found in the automotive section of wallymart. hell, you could even use a set of goddamn pliers to crimp them you limp dick mother f**ker. at the very least, use a wire nut to splice two wires. twisting them together and wrapping tape is the kind of shit i did when i was 16. it worked (halfassed) on my VW, but it's not the way you wire shit in a vette.
there. i feel better. but if i ever find you, i swear i'll shove every tool i find in your garage up your ass. sideways.

Last edited:
this is to all the bubba's of the world but in particular the bubba that at one time owned the '75 i'm parting out.
(this may get ugly)
dear bubba, put down the f**king wrench. don't ever pick up a tool again. you f**king retard! why in holy hell did you put locking lugs on all five goddamn lugnuts for each wheel? why the f**k don't you know how to use a torque wrench? for future goddamn reference, you don't jump up and down on a breaker bar to tighten lugnuts. f**king asshole! and of course, you have to get these f**king locking nuts that you can't find a goddamn replacement key for. know what you do when the key strips, dumbass? (know what i had to do?) you have to f**king weld nuts onto the locking nuts so you can get the goddamn wheel off. ya, that makes sense you f**king c*****cker!
and, while we're at it, if you lose the spring bolts that go in the diff cover, you may want to measure the replacements before you put them in. and if you don't, then stop f**king turning when it gets really, really tight, i.e before you hear the f**king cracking sound, you fu**ing dumbass c*****cker.
and, BTW, butt splices can be found in the automotive section of wallymart. hell, you could even use a set of goddamn pliers to crimp them you limp dick mother f**ker. at the very least, use a wire nut to splice two wires. twisting them together and wrapping tape is the kind of shit i did when i was 16. it worked (halfassed) on my VW, but it's not the way you wire shit in a vette.
there. i feel better. but if i ever find you, i swear i'll shove every tool i find in your garage up your ass. sideways.

Good Morning! How is your day going so far? have you had that first cup of coffee yet?
Sounds like you might be going on a BUBBA hunt this weekend :hunter:

is the kind of shit i did when i was 16. it worked (halfassed) on my VW,

Hmmm.... did you own my '68 KarmannGhia ??? Did I mention the floorboards that were attached with pop-rivets and self tapping screws ???

Kill the Bubba :cussing::cussing:

Software? Do you mean a word censor? Yes, there is a word sensor, but we don't do censorship so no words are censored. Well, there is one it's ******

BTW, getting those locking nuts off is easy, just hammer on an old undersized socket and they come right off :)

(this may get ugly)

Quit sugar coating it, and tell us how you REALLY feel.:cussing:

is the kind of shit i did when i was 16. it worked (halfassed) on my VW,

Hmmm.... did you own my '68 KarmannGhia ??? Did I mention the floorboards that were attached with pop-rivets and self tapping screws ???

Kill the Bubba :cussing::cussing:
it wasn't a karmanghia but i'm sure at some point i used self-tapping screws, at least when i put screws back in.

My with that rant, did you find the JB weld on the brake lines?
never looked. they just got cut. wouldn't have been surprised.

Software? Do you mean a word censor? Yes, there is a word sensor, but we don't do censorship so no words are censored. Well, there is one it's ******
i decided to self-censor as it looked a little touchy after the initial post.
BTW, getting those locking nuts off is easy, just hammer on an old undersized socket and they come right off :)
a swing and a miss.
F U

Bubba......:eek::stirpot:
gene? or should i say "bubba"!?

...why in holy hell did you put locking lugs on all five goddamn lugnuts for each wheel?...
The really weird thing is, they come in packs of four, not five??? If you only want to do one wheel, you have to buy two packs and then you have three left over. Damn stupid idea :skeptic:

Of course, if you buy five packs, you can do the whole car with none left over :smash: