look

easyasone2three

Hay I have two sets maybe we can find a set that will be good on your car. let me look and if they are good you can have them.......

I found these parts manuals somewhere on the web a while back, There are 5 PDF files that were free. There are to large to upload. Maybe I could send them the TT to upload if anyone would be interested.

I found these parts manuals somewhere on the web a while back, There are 5 PDF files that were free. There are to large to upload. Maybe I could send them the TT to upload if anyone would be interested.

I have them in my computer. I bet we already have them in Tech somewhere. TT?

easyasone2three

Hay I have two sets maybe we can find a set that will be good on your car. let me look and if they are good you can have them.......

Thanks Darrow. When is the next get together? It's probably my turn to buy lunch.

It just so happens our resident "Cajun Queen" will be in town Sunday, and Top's Auto is having free hot dogs, DJ, and T-Shirts Sunday at 10AM. Glenn S is going to meet us there. You guys in?
Maybe we can have a Hooter's topless car wash afterwards, and post pictures of my black POS.:bounce:

It just so happens our resident "Cajun Queen" will be in town Sunday, and Top's Auto is having free hot dogs, DJ, and T-Shirts Sunday at 10AM. Glenn S is going to meet us there. You guys in?
Maybe we can have a Hooter's topless car wash afterwards, and post pictures of my black POS.:bounce:

It truly pisses me off that I'm 6 hours away. :bomb:

easyasone2three

Thanks Darrow. When is the next get together? It's probably my turn to buy lunch.

Sorry can,t make on sunday.

It truly pisses me off that I'm 6 hours away. :bomb:

HA! You just think it pisses you off. I'm in Florida fer cryin' out loud!!:push: