Women and Cars

SmokinBBC

I need to run to the store so I tell the wife I'm taking her car.

She says " I think I need brake oil, the brake light keeps coming on."

I ask " Are they making any noises?"

She says "Only when I press on the brakes."

:censored::surrender:

I have some brake oil if you need some. It's $200 a quart. How many quarts do you need? :lol::lol::lol:

Well, my wife took her exams for the licence to drive a big trailer for horses. She had to point out different things under the hood (like the brake fluid reservoir etc). Luckily she had to help me numerous times in the past with little things like holding things while I'm wrenching. She passed her examens fine....maybe she's an exception to the rule. :quote:

Well, my wife took her exams for the licence to drive a big trailer for horses. She had to point out different things under the hood (like the brake fluid reservoir etc). Luckily she had to help me numerous times in the past with little things like holding things while I'm wrenching. She passed her examens fine....maybe she's an exception to the rule. :quote:

Congratulations to your wife!

Yes there are exceptions to the rule....my wife ain't one of them.

Maybe I'll post about the time I got the call about the dead battery.....nah.

Since you are still posting here, I assume your wife hasn't read this yet? :D

Congratulations to your wife!

Yes there are exceptions to the rule....my wife ain't one of them.

Maybe I'll post about the time I got the call about the dead battery.....nah.

I've got one about 4.5 quarts of oil and a 4.6L FORD.:lol:

My friend's wife got a flat tire but didn't worry a bit. Fortunately, her car was 4 wheel drive. She put it in 4 wheel drive and drove it home on the rim. Isn't that what 4 wheel drive is for?

:lol: