Hi Newbie from Indiana

Black Bart

I just found Vettemod looks like a nice site

I live in Indiana and love Corvettes I bought my first one brand new in 1964 it was a triple Black Roadster.
Wish I still had it

I don't have a project going now other than a few minor up grades to my car this winter.
Here is my 89 powered with a Supercharged Nitrous Injected sb 406

Duragloss095.jpg

Duragloss075.jpg

ShowPictures008.jpg

Welcome:hi:

Nice lookin vette. Power numbers?
Thanks on the spray it is 1038 HP

Holy chit batman :shocking: thats some serious HP,and a very nice looking car you have there :cool:
Thanks for the compliment I really enjoy driving it.

With a site name like vette mod I'm sure that their are several guys here that are making serious power.

I do not take mine to the strip just drive it on the street.
I did take it once and made one pass and they threw me out.
They would not even give me my time he said don't come back until you have a full roll cage. :lol:

Welcome:hi:

Nice lookin vette. Power numbers?
Thanks on the spray it is 1038 HP

Holy chit batman :shocking: thats some serious HP,and a very nice looking car you have there :cool:
Thanks for the compliment I really enjoy driving it.

With a site name like vette mod I'm sure that their are several guys here that are making serious power.

I do not take mine to the strip just drive it on the street.
I did take it once and made one pass and they threw me out.
They would not even give me my time he said don't come back until you have a full roll cage. :lol:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:bonkers::ghost:

over a grand in HP.....:sweat::flash:

how in hell you hold it down?? that is even faster than a old fellow we all recognize from another group...Norval, he street drove a blown BBC in a shark.....make like 850 hp.....that gotta be even faster....

Welcome to the motley crew, I"m sure you will get the tons of questions over what you did....so on the operating table, i'ts brain pickin' time.....

:friends:

Their are plenty of street driven Corvettes that are quicker than mine.
Here is one of them one fast C 4
This is a 1/8 mile pass it has run low 6's at 210mph in the 1/4

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H333UvHR_Kk[/ame]