P255/60/r15

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
Finally broke down today and bought a new set of Good-rocks. $500 installed. At 3,000 miles a year, should take me to the grave. Last ones were used when I bought the car 8+ years ago.:eek:

Finally broke down today and bought a new set of Good-rocks. $500 installed. At 3,000 miles a year, should take me to the grave. Last ones were used when I bought the car 8+ years ago.:eek:

No-way,i have seen you drive :evil: i give them 2 years,3 max :rolleyes:

is that 4 of them?? if so, that's a decent price....

if it's just 2 of them I"ll shut up....

:crutches::flash:

is that 4 of them?? if so, that's a decent price....

if it's just 2 of them I"ll shut up....

:crutches::flash:

Four. Mounted, balanced, and installed. ;)

That Kali smog will eat them just like pac-man eats dots. without the sound effects.

I'm afraid your correct Tim.

Tall tales abound......:bs::crap::bump: ten years in sunlight maybe....maybe...

I seen boat trailer tires get cracks in sidewalls down here, that's about it....

I have had really old tires on my truck from time to time over the years, surface cracks in the sidewalls, never an issue....

Bird,

How do they fit? Any clearance or rubbing at full lock in front? How far are they from the the t-arm in back?

John,
The previous owner used them, and I bought the car 9-10 years ago. Never a rub issue anywhere. Teri is at school. I'll try to check the T-Arm clearance tomarrow.