Anybody from Canada (Montreal) here?

Finnshark

I was offered an opportunity to spend few months in Montreal, Canada so I took a change and i will fly there in early November. I was just wondering if anyone knows what there is to see for a car guy? Car museums, car shows or anything else? Too bad that possibly I'm moving back to Europe at the end of February. Just before the driving season... :smash:

I was offered an opportunity to spend few months in Montreal, Canada so I took a change and i will fly there in early November. I was just wondering if anyone knows what there is to see for a car guy? Car museums, car shows or anything else? Too bad that possibly I'm moving back to Europe at the end of February. Just before the driving season... :smash:

I'm from Montréal region.
Early November is a bit late but I guess theres still a few car scene left before everybody hides theure car in the garage for sure .
I dont think theres a museum that I know of.
I'll check for car shows but season is over.
I'll check with a few friends for sure for auto clubs activities

Not for a car guy thats for sure.

Just dont forget NOT to eat yellow snow....unless

[ame]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1804624/yellow_snow_miller_lite_commercial/[/ame]

Last edited:
Thanks 1Michel! Season is over for sure, just like back home. But I appreciate if you check what there is to come.

That yellow snow vid is great! :drink:

Thanks for nice pics MYBAD79. Those remind me of winters in Finland. Not much difference between the sceneries. Other than the flag on the flagpole...:blush: