I shook McCain's hand today

Yellow73SB

[ame=http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r31/myphotoswin/?action=view&current=101_2180.flv]th_101_2180.jpg[/ame]

Yep, both were me :smash:

Cool, I hope to hell McCain wins, if not, our vettes are not going to be worth a damn with Al Gore in at EPA.....

not only that, but get used to brownouts.....

and you think prices on gas were high 4 months ago??? try 6-8 bux/gallon....

:crutches:

Yep, both were me :smash:

not only that, but get used to brownouts.....

and you think prices on gas were high 4 months ago??? try 6-8 bux/gallon....

:crutches:

We have that already. John Mc Same will just continue the trend.

Yeh, just like Kalifornia, no build a damn thing while the population doubles in 30 years, but NO, we don't need any power plants, might put some soot on a leaf or something.....

some of that was rigged by Enron, though it was over with, but if not, the above is the reason....kinda hard to run powerlines over the snow filled mountains with any reliability......no refineries, no power plants, no drilling, talk about living in a bubble with bubble headed leaders like Davis was, and Pelosi, Boxer, Finewhine, and that spill over Reid from NV.....right, with leadership like THAT, expect brownouts, and 6+ gallon gas......problem is, you all are dragging down the rest of the country, as that famous electronic bubble called the internet we are on has well past it's prime growth cycle....layoffs and cutbacks are already word of the day....

the farmers in the valley, I understand are more R, and in favor of growth and improvements, while the cities are full of phreaks and freeloaders, same as the rest of the country.....

Hell I spent 53 years in big shitty USA, Wash DC, I been IN many a customer's house for over 45 working years, all over the joint.....Little Rock, Ft. Worthless, Jacksonville/OP, and of course Wash Dc/ Baltimore.....
as well as NYC, Chicago, Cleveland, and many other joints on a more limited basis.....the freeloaders are obvious, the workers are also....

:cussing: