FW: Motorgen Meet November 8th at Sonics in Fullerton (So. CA)

enkeivette

Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone that came out to the last meet! We had somewhere in the neighborhood of 75 cars and it was awesome to have so much variety. We had Camaro's, Mustang's, 350z's, G35's, a Typhoon, Syclone, a couple Turbo Buicks, Vette's, RX8's, an dumdumdumdum, a couple Evo's, some Subaru's, a couple RX8's, and even a Viper. Here is a link to the pictures from last meet, and a link to the video from the cruise section.

The next meet is going to be on November 8th at the Sonic Burger in Anaheim again. It has a large lot with no speedbumps. Here is the address for anyone that needs it:

1632 N. Lemon Street
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 992-4500

We are planning on meeting at 7:30 again and will just hang out until everyone starts to roll out. I think we're planning on bringing out some drinks and snack food if anyone gets hungry, although I make no promises on how long it will last for. Also, for anyone interested we're planning an offroad trip that morning before the meet. You would probably need at least a 4WD Jeep or Truck, but here is a video of where we're going if any of you guys want to come.

Also, we're going to be out at California Speedway for the Street Legal Drags on November 2nd. We will be taping runs and some of us are running. I'm also trying to get an Ez-up tent and a propane grill to cook some food and tail gate. If anyone is planning to go and wants to be taped, register and let me know you're coming and we'll get you. We're planning on marking cars to be taped with a red colored dot or something on your passenger side window, so come find me when you get there and we'll mark the window to make sure.

If anyone has any questions or anything shoot me an email at [email protected], give me a call or text at 714-322-2324, or shoot me a PM on Motorgen. I'll see you guys out there - it's going to be an awesome month of car stuff.

Sean

Original Thread

Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone that came out to the last meet! We had somewhere in the neighborhood of 75 cars and it was awesome to have so much variety. We had Camaro's, Mustang's, 350z's, G35's, a Typhoon, Syclone, a couple Turbo Buicks, Vette's, RX8's, an dumdumdumdum, a couple Evo's, some Subaru's, a couple RX8's, and even a Viper. Here is a link to the pictures from last meet, and a link to the video from the cruise section.

The next meet is going to be on November 8th at the Sonic Burger in Anaheim again. It has a large lot with no speedbumps. Here is the address for anyone that needs it:

1632 N. Lemon Street
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 992-4500

We are planning on meeting at 7:30 again and will just hang out until everyone starts to roll out. I think we're planning on bringing out some drinks and snack food if anyone gets hungry, although I make no promises on how long it will last for. Also, for anyone interested we're planning an offroad trip that morning before the meet. You would probably need at least a 4WD Jeep or Truck, but here is a video of where we're going if any of you guys want to come.

Also, we're going to be out at California Speedway for the Street Legal Drags on November 2nd. We will be taping runs and some of us are running. I'm also trying to get an Ez-up tent and a propane grill to cook some food and tail gate. If anyone is planning to go and wants to be taped, register and let me know you're coming and we'll get you. We're planning on marking cars to be taped with a red colored dot or something on your passenger side window, so come find me when you get there and we'll mark the window to make sure.

If anyone has any questions or anything shoot me an email at [email protected], give me a call or text at 714-322-2324, or shoot me a PM on Motorgen. I'll see you guys out there - it's going to be an awesome month of car stuff.

Sean

Original Thread

Yea, I was there. Going to the next one. :trumpet: