Halloween

kwplot34

Heart Attack
Halloween is just around the corner and i think we need some pics of cool and outrageous costumes :nuts:
This means Wayne (Saudi Vette) needs to grab the camera and the wifey pooh and take some pics for us :bounce:
Does everybody agree :rolleyes:

As you guys know, our weekends here are Thursday and Friday. Because Halloween falls on the Friday, we're having a Halloween party in our "establishment" on the Thursday night.

Our band is playing for it so it's a bit of a pain to wear costumes when trying to ponce around with a guitar etc, however I will definitely be taking some pics for your collective viewing pleasure! :thumbs:

As you guys know, our weekends here are Thursday and Friday. Because Halloween falls on the Friday, we're having a Halloween party in our "establishment" on the Thursday night.

Our band is playing for it so it's a bit of a pain to wear costumes when trying to ponce around with a guitar etc, however I will definitely be taking some pics for your collective viewing pleasure! :thumbs:

I knew we could count on you Wayne :bounce: we don't or I don't necessarily want pics of the band, just one member will do,and i think you know who I'm talking about :quote

...we don't or I don't necessarily want pics of the band, just one member will do,and i think you know who I'm talking about :quote
Probably me I spose... :pprrtt:
3548fc5e1b7270a.jpg

You'll note the cool watch I'm wearing :thumbs:

Cool all right!!! hey how about a video of one of your performance?

You look like a deer in the headlights there Wayne :amused:
Hey a video of the band would be cool :1st: do you have one you can share :search:

BTW: very cool watch indeed :cool:

...we don't or I don't necessarily want pics of the band, just one member will do,and i think you know who I'm talking about :quote
Probably me I spose... :pprrtt:
3548fc5e1b7270a.jpg

You'll note the cool watch I'm wearing :thumbs:

Cool all right!!! hey how about a video of one of your performance?
My wife bought me one of these when she was in London last week:
flip_in_black.jpg

It's a cool little video camera about the size of a mobile phone! I'll try and sort something out with when we do the Halloween gig :thumbs:

Ok Kev, now that's funny, who is that????

I nave no idea :confused: I woke up in the morning and there she was:ill: the worst part was she was laying on my arm and i damm near chewed my arm off so i would not wake her up,i wanted to get the hell out of the house before she woke :banghead:
I'm never going to that bar again :drink: actually i have never had another drink since that night :sick:

What a liar!!! Horney is and horney does!!!!! But the real cure,,,, chew off both arms and one leg.. If in a bar carry a chunk of limburger cheese,, it will remind you of what she smelled like. Now back to your shit faced drunk. Just buy a wheel chair, with rocket attached,. LMFAO.

Last edited:
What a liar!!! Horney is and horney does!!!!! But the real cure,,,, chew off both arms and one leg.. If in a bar carry a chunk of limburger cheese,, it will remind you of what she smelled like. Now back to your shit faced drunk. Just buy a wheel chair, with rocket attached,. LMFAO.

Did i not show you my rocket powered wheel chair when you was here :huh2:
well here is a pic of it,next time you are up here i will let you take it for a spin
3848fd4d1ddd5cc.jpg

You are just one step ahead of me! I rented a electric chair at Fun Fest, it was a blast. Like I wasn't tired at the end of each day, plus I saw far more than trying to walk to each event area. Now how many DUI'S?

I just figured out where that wheel chair came from. I would bet it belonged to that Blond in the picture??? LOL, More LMFAO,,,

I just figured out where that wheel chair came from. I would bet it belonged to that Blond in the picture??? LOL, More LMFAO,,,

:crylol: yeah but i used it for a quick get away :lol:
next time you go to fun fest you should use it,you will be able to see everything in half a day :thumbs: