Please forgive my poor mannners.

Sky65

I guess I should introduce myself. I lurked for a little while and then just jumped in and asked some questions. Please forgive my poor manners in not introducing myself first.

I live in Maryland and bought the 65 about 6 years ago. I always had bikes in the past and still have a couple. I bought the Corvette get my wife out with me. The bikes are not very passenger comfortable so hence the Corvette. The car is parked in front of the bikes in the garage and I have to move it to get a bike out. Well.....when I pull the car out I just keep going. So, I don't ride much any more.

Seems like a great site!
:beer:

Where do you live in Md....??

I was in the DC burbs for about 53 years, in Monkey county....

:hi:

Oh Hell,somebody with poor manners :sos: there goes the neighborhood :suicide:

Welcome to the forum :wink:

Welcome Tom:hi:

Post a pic.

He did allready,
54796DSC02490.JPG

54796DSC01732.JPG

Nice huh???

Welcome Tom

Ahh...Westminster, some years ago bunches of us Tranin Collectors of America TCA types would get together for a collectors meet held around this time of year at the Fire House Hall there on the main drag....you are just west of B'town as I recall.....my daughter lives/works there just off the Inner Harbor with her office overlooking the Constellation....

:D:noworry:

Ahh...Westminster, some years ago bunches of us Tranin Collectors of America TCA types would get together for a collectors meet held around this time of year at the Fire House Hall there on the main drag....you are just west of B'town as I recall.....my daughter lives/works there just off the Inner Harbor with her office overlooking the Constellation....

:D:noworry:
I've never seen the train display but I hear it is great! maybe I'l take the grandkids thius year.

Westmonster is about 25 miles west of Balimore. Don't get down there much. Last time was to see a buddy's son's band at the Rams Head. We tossed a couple back and dug on some hard rock.

This is a train SHOW, sale, type on old Lionel stuff.....mainly, but any trains, really

for your grandkids....contact the York Model RR club/society.....some years ago they had a GREAT long standing permanent operational setup in a old York warehouse from WW2 daze yet.....inside is this UN BE freeking lieveable HUGE set up of HO operational trains......they used to have one going over a trestle and slowing down.....a miniature couple was skinny dipping in the river...all layed out naked on the bank.....:lol:

but the whole layout is nothing BUT photo city....you need go there, the kids would LOVE it....it is open just one weekend/year....so time is getting close, it's a Christmas type thing with that club....otherwise they spend time building the layout.....been going on since the '40's or so.....

it's almost a all day tour.....

:trumpet::trumpet::surrender::eek::smash::smash:

MONKEY COUNTY!!!! LMFAO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ,,, nOW WE KNOW WHY """"YOU IS WHAT YOU IS, LMFAO

MONKEY COUNTY!!!! LMFAO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ,,, nOW WE KNOW WHY """"YOU IS WHAT YOU IS, LMFAO
I'm not sure what all that means. Hopefully it is a pleasant comment and not derogatory. I subscribe to the old adage "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything.

Thanks.
The car is a driver. I have a co car I use during the week and the vette on the weekends. My granddaughter and I cut down the tree about 10 miles from our house. The hardtop is vinyl covered and you can't see the padded fender cover under the tree so it didn't hurt the top at all. I would not have done it if it was a painted top. You should have seen the look on the faces of the guys in the pick ups and SUVs when we showed up in the 65. As they say...."Priceless!"

:lol:

Last edited:
I'm not sure what all that means. Hopefully it is a pleasant comment and not derogatory. I subscribe to the old adage "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything.

Don't worry about it Tom. Once you're here for awhile you'll figure it out. This place has character--

LOTS of them.:friends: