The 68 went up for sale today

I put the 68 on E-Bay today.The ZR1 is coming soon and with 4 Vettes still at our house on Long Island and 3 here in Cali I have to make room for the ZR1.

Good thing you don't work on them all at once.....
when the next run....your turn
I hope I don't need to work on the ZR1 for a while......2 months tops

Yo Darrow, tell Doug you will rent your garage?
Better yet......I want to knock out the family room and make the garage 2 car deep....wife said no:(

I put the 68 on E-Bay today.The ZR1 is coming soon and with 4 Vettes still at our house on Long Island and 3 here in Cali I have to make room for the ZR1.

Good thing you don't work on them all at once.....
when the next run....your turn
I hope I don't need to work on the ZR1 for a while......2 months tops

Yo Darrow, tell Doug you will rent your garage?
Better yet......I want to knock out the family room and make the garage 2 car deep....wife said no:(

Woose, you always pay at t t'l. ow a..sdtop that....wadd eII d o honey..

:lol::lol::devil::harhar:

Sorry to hear you are letting the 68 go it is a REALLY nice vehicle. It's one of the nicest example I've ever seen.:1st:
Got a price yet?

But, the ZR1 is going to be WAY cool.:yahoo:

Sorry to hear you are letting the 68 go it is a REALLY nice vehicle. It's one of the nicest example I've ever seen.:1st:
Got a price yet?

The price is still up in the air but I'm going to stay within reason,remember I restored the 68 with the intentions of keeping it for 20 years than passing it on to my son.

Got a price yet?

The price is still up in the air but I'm going to stay within reason,remember I restored the 68 with the intentions of keeping it for 20 years than passing it on to my son.

I'm thinking $100,000.:drink:

Got a price yet?

More like the low to mid 50's.But I'm starting to feel "sellers remorse" so I just may......well you know.:confused:

Got a price yet?

More like the low to mid 50's.But I'm starting to feel "sellers remorse" so I just may......well you know.:confused:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KEEP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug has made up his mind, and is doing what he needs to do. He feels bad enough already, but it is what it is. Type in 1968 corvette within 50 miles of 92805, and you will find it there on "The Bay.";)

Doug has made up his mind, and is doing what he needs to do. He feels bad enough already, but it is what it is. Type in 1968 corvette within 50 miles of 92805, and you will find it there on "The Bay.";)

It is a beautifull car. Hope you get want you want for it. I still say KEEP IT.:D

PS...there's another 68 listed in Costa Mesa for 8700 buy it now. Looks like a fixer upper..but may be worth it.