how much would YOU pay for this 75?

clutchdust

Millionaire Playboy
only thing pics don't tell you is it doesn't come with a title.
possibilities:
1) full tilt track car
2) part it out
3) jump through hoops to get title and make it a runner.
100_1482.jpg

100_1481.jpg

100_1480.jpg

100_1479.jpg

100_1488.jpg

100_1487.jpg

100_1486.jpg

100_1485.jpg

100_1484.jpg

What does it take to get a title in your state ?

It doesn't look too bad just looking at the pics.... it appears to be worth jumping thru a few hoops if the price is right. No idea what the asking price is .... I like the rims, look almost like minilites.....

It's not worth parting out, dosen't look like there are many desirable parts left. If the frame and B-cage are solid and it's around 1k it make make a nice mod car. But then again I don't know shit:nuts:

Actually I think those tops are in demand

thinking real hard about parting it. i should be able to get my investment back just in the diff and doors. everything else will be gravy.
i'm probably going to snake the hood and fiberglass rear bumper for mine though.
plus, it's got these groovy headlights man.
100_1489.jpg

Send Ken73 a PM uf you part it out, I remember he was looking for those.

will do.
i have a guy coming by on saturday who may buy the whole car. if not, it's going to get parted. anybody need anything?

I want the tops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I say I want the moon roofs???

o.k. guys, i'll put you on the list. just remember what i said though, guy coming by on saturday may buy the whole car.

Xander wants those moon roofs :)
if xander wants them, he needs to post up, but he's already behind v-twin.

since you actually called them first, you have dibs. see my thread over in for sale and wanted.

i need the speedo cable, and the taillights
already have the taillights reserved for you. $30 fair? i will pull the speedo cable tomorrow. what's fair for that?

Xander wants those moon roofs :)
if xander wants them, he needs to post up, but he's already behind v-twin.

since you actually called them first, you have dibs. see my thread over in for sale and wanted.

i need the speedo cable, and the taillights
already have the taillights reserved for you. $30 fair? i will pull the speedo cable tomorrow. what's fair for that?

Xander is Vtwin

Twin Turbo and Vtwin are brothers.

ahhh. don't i feel stupid.

Nah....

Xander is Vtwin, he looks like Marck

Twin Turbo is Marck and Vtwin is his brother.

They're twins.

They're both Dutch.

:1st:
:tomato:

When Xander showed on the scene some time ago, far after Marck did, I mean I been trading comments/notes for about 12+ years now with Marck/TT , it took me a while to figger out these guys are related, but it was only maybe a year ago, I found out they were TWINS......

I guess that makes them twice as fast, or maybe each one if only 1/2 fast, or....whatever.....

:bonkers::yahoo::beer: